Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wish Saifiti would punch Clifford in the mouth. He's played his a$$ off tonight only for that weasel to do nothing but slaughter opportunities and hand advantage back to the Roosters time and time again.
Mate your right his kicking tonight has been woeful

I really like Walker at 14, but I think Watson is a better utility. I.e., if Watson was named at hooker, five-eight or fullback or had to cover an injury mid-game in one of those positions, I would be more confident than if it was Dylan. If you needed someone to come off the bench and change the course of a game, Walker for sure. Will be interesting to see what happens with Walker.
I agree, Watson can play 5/8 hooker and fullback more adequately than walks. Walker can still cover the halves just not that well haha. Interesting to see how dylan progresses and what Des will do with him. At the start of the season he was training outside of Foran so... funny how things change

The only thing keeping Newcastle in this right now is that the Chooks don't have a goal kicker.

Ponga is definitely playing like someone who picked up a chest injury in the warm up. He's phoned this game in.

WTF is it with Ponga tonight? Surely he didn't start the game with an injury. I assume he picked up something early in the game? Teddy has spanked him tonight

Oh wow, Kurt Mann caught out with a cat effort there. He was assuming the guy on the outside had Crighton and phoned in a pretend tackle, only to be badly exposed when the outside guy didn't have him. That was very embarrassing for Mann.

The really depressing thing about tonight's game is that we threw away our game against this Knight's side. A busted Rorters team showed us how we should have dealt with these phonies.

WTF is it with Ponga tonight? Surely he didn't start the game with an injury. I assume he picked up something early in the game? Teddy has spanked him tonight

Picked up a sternum injury in the pre-game. Had to actually go and have injections just to play.

They'd have almost been better off making a late change instead of Ponga playing.

Picked up a sternum injury in the pre-game. Had to actually go and have injections just to play.

They'd have almost been better off making a late change instead of Ponga playing.
Well that's just plain stupidity on the Knight's behalf. Ponga is not the sort of guy to play through injury. They most certainly should have made a late change

What do we reckon about this game? Sure, Storm should kill it and the result doesn't effect us one way or the other... I'm gonna call a stunning upset with the Cows getting up

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10