Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair and impartial have you listed to the Foz interview on 2gb (or triple m) footy show last weekend where he said it was all Parker that called that play. Foz said Brad had noticed the defence peeling off and directed Him to run the play so sure many a centre would have scored frombthat sublime pass but how many would have demanded Foz run the play in the first place. 🤔
I did not listen to the Foz interview and if that was the case it was good insight of Parker to notice the gap and call for the ball to run through it .

In the fast game I believe slow backs can be a liability in both attack and defence .
1. Defence ... You cannot stop a player you cannot catch. They just run around you .
2. Attack .... In close encounters between 2 dominant teams the open gaps are not as common and the team with the more skillful and speedy backs have more chance to break the close game wide open .

In our previous dominant Manly teams we had the Snake at fullback as well as 2 dominant strike centres in Matai and jamie . When teams shut down the Snake . Jamie or Matai would still open the opposition up . We had strike centers on each side of the field .

I have watched great Manly Grand final winning teams evolve over the years with talented players coming into the team and making it it more dominant.

The moral of the story is
Spots in a competitive team are not owned they are leased
Because without competition we cannot progress

Clifford's kicking game is pants and killing Newcastle this game. Ponga is an absolute passenger. Did he start the game injured or pick it up earlier in the game?

Walker always walker! Though watson has been good off the bench. Walker has the ability to be better than Watson.
Has the ability for sure but I don't think he will be. Guys like Watson get everything out of their ability. Guys like Walker rarely do.

I can't believe how bad the Knights have been against a busted Roosters team. Roosters have no right to win this game.
Clifford is driving the bus over the cliff with his inane inept kicking game. Newie are probably just as crippled with Ponga just at the back for looks.

Has the ability for sure but I don't think he will be. Guys like Watson get everything out of their ability. Guys like Walker rarely do.
I think if des chooses to use walker in this way and with a full pre season there he could become really good. Watson has impressed me playing that role. Looks like des took a page out of knights book there

Bahaha, I've been riding Clifford's kicking game, but now he adds some pathetic passing into the mix. Nice long pass over the sideline you jabroni.

I wish Saifiti would punch Clifford in the mouth. He's played his a$$ off tonight only for that weasel to do nothing but slaughter opportunities and hand advantage back to the Roosters time and time again.

I think if des chooses to use walker in this way and with a full pre season there he could become really good. Watson has impressed me playing that role. Looks like des took a page out of knights book there
I really like Walker at 14, but I think Watson is a better utility. I.e., if Watson was named at hooker, five-eight or fullback or had to cover an injury mid-game in one of those positions, I would be more confident than if it was Dylan. If you needed someone to come off the bench and change the course of a game, Walker for sure. Will be interesting to see what happens with Walker.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8