Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That was obviously a great game last night and well done to Canberra for some finals-like intensity, but...

but...

Parramatta threw nothing at them in attack and the Raiders threw nothing at Parramatta in attack. There wasn't a point scored for 45 minutes and both sides could only muster 12 and 10 points respectively off some opportunistic plays.

Come finals time, Canberra will struggle because teams with players like Cleary, Munster, Trbo, etc. will be much more adept at breaking down that defence. With a spine of Sam Williams, Wighton and Rapana, there are not going to be a lot of points scored by the Green Machine.

I still think they'll struggle to get past week 1.
I think you are right, but given where they were seemingly only a few weeks ago, on the brink of mutiny and ruin, making the finals a relative success for the Raiders.

They are playing tough now, which was what made them a competitor over the last few years. So potentially a dangerous team for some of the more fancied teams (as we found out).

Dominic Young was really poor there. After getting the ball stripped he loitered around marker instead of racing back to his wing to set the defensive line. Sure enough, Roosters went straight down that side and the Castle's defensive line never recovered. Very poor and probably signs of inexperience.

Castle been playing great up-tempo footy and look impressive. However, their inability to finish it off and put on points could be very telling by the end of this game.

Clifford is garbage

And another garbage kick. Why would you loft mid field bombs when running into a wind like that. Stupid

Last edited:
Two game ending leg injuries to Roosters players,thought it was only Brookvale that the Chooks got injured on,according to Robinson

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8