Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Talau with a few big plays
Then two dud plays…rushes out of the line on Mitchell as Graham gets the ball onto Milne for a try. Then Tigers create a 2 on 1 and instead of drawing the winger to put Tupou away, he ambles slowly forward and takes the tackle.

South's will win this afternoon but I hope our boys watched the tigers while still miles off the pace they actually had a dig and were not that far off the pace. They had a dig and are actually starting to learn how to play as a team.

We look like going the opposite way clueless in defence and attack.

The amount these vermin pricks get legged up by the whistle clowns is ridiculous. Don't doubt for a minute what that Warriors sponsor said was what everyone knows.

The amount these vermin pricks get legged up by the whistle clowns is ridiculous. Don't doubt for a minute what that Warriors sponsor said was what everyone knows.
The best revenge is to smash the vermins when we play them next time
AS Winners have the last laugh

We need to as 2 years in a row not making finals and going deep into September is unacceptable from this great club.

I don't need to tell you that.
A Manly team not making the finals is an insult to our Legendary club

Hook being interviewed on fox a few minutes ago reminded me of that priest in Father Ted, the one with the most boring voice when they are clearing the lingerie department. How the hell can that voice ever inspire anyone when you're falling asleep listening to him (unless he hypnotises players)

Hook being interviewed on fox a few minutes ago reminded me of that priest in Father Ted, the one with the most boring voice when they are clearing the lingerie department. How the hell can that voice ever inspire anyone when you're falling asleep listening to him (unless he hypnotises players)
Father Ted forgave Seibold for being the head coach of the Broncos first ever wooden spoon

No one will ever Forgive Seibold and Mestrov if Manly get a wooden spoon

Any one that is involved in a Manly wooden spoon is bound to burn in hell for eternity

Last edited:
Gosiewski scoring tries for Cows. Not saying he's a great player but another who has moved on and seemingly improved. The list gets longer. There was a time when any player that left Manly went on to obscurity and mediocrity. Now it seems the opposite.

Gosiewski scoring tries for Cows. Not saying he's a great player but another who has moved on and seemingly improved. The list gets longer. There was a time when any player that left Manly went on to obscurity and mediocrity. Now it seems the opposite.
You’re a glass half empty man, aren’t you?

Glossy-Esky played like that on occasion at Manly. His career at Manly simply coincided with seasons of struggle and other seasons of relative success. In the latter he might have found it harder to hold a spot in a better performing side.

Plus he is now has around 60 FG games under his belt, so he should be starting to play like a regular first grader.

Nah he is still bog average.

Scoring a try is not a measure of a player

I feel for the players we sign, their next contract will be a down grade because they have been playing at Manly.

Its why player managers only direct deadwood in our direction.

Cowboys looking great tonight. After their good Magic win I wondered if they had managed to get their heads together. Seems like answer is Yes, they are giving StG a very hard time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8