Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, Kevvie was blowing up delux at the presser, the tackle clearly started just above the kneecaps and slid down, hardly the hip. Why can't the bunker clowns intervene on this, it cost the Broncs a try and the game while Carrigan was in the bin.

The bunker clowns did intervene, they made the call, the ref told Carrigan as much.

The bunker made another poor call when Mam knocked out the ball when the Katoa was going over to score. How they could say that Mam was trying to make a tackle and not playing at the ball was ridiculous...he slapped at the ball with no intention of tackling FFS!

The bunker clowns did intervene, they made the call, the ref told Carrigan as much.

The bunker made another poor call when Mam knocked out the ball when the Katoa was going over to score. How they could say that Mam was trying to make a tackle and not playing at the ball was ridiculous...he slapped at the ball with no intention of tackling FFS!
Agree, so many instances, the penalty against Coates for being half a toe over the line from the restart kick. Never seen this pulled up before when it's only a few centre meters in it.

Isn't it just great to know this club is so fuked when you see players like Walker , AFB playing great and then add in players like Api , Gutho , Hynes, JWH , Ramien , Kelly , Hiku , Preston , Taupau and we couldn't keep any of them.

Isn't it just great to know this club is so fuked when you see players like Walker , AFB playing great and then add in players like Api , Gutho , Hynes, JWH , Ramien , Kelly , Hiku , Preston , Taupau and we couldn't keep any of them.
Walker and afb having blinders
Warriors playing as a team and wish we played like them.
Warriors play smart no non sense footy.

Hate that I am enjoying the footy knowing us cluster mixed bag team isn't playing until Sunday.

At least I get to enjoy the footy.
Sad state of affairs when I happy we are playing on a Sunday at least get to enjoy the weekend first.

Hate that I am enjoying the footy knowing us cluster mixed bag team isn't playing until Sunday.

At least I get to enjoy the footy.
Sad state of affairs when I happy we are playing on a Sunday at least get to enjoy the weekend first.
I think it's gone beyond affecting my weekends now. We are below average and that's where we'll finish. Pretty much resigned to that.
Losing now doesn't really shatter any hopes for the season.

Picked Dogs only because I heard Fox was back. Then find out he’s not back tonight, and said to myself, you better change that tip…..yeah right. That’s where that thought is. Still bouncing around.
I reckon that’s one of the best games AFB has played. TPJ was supposed to shut him down. No one could shut him down. And that’s his second try off a Walker soft pass. Warriors coach Webster seems to have got that stupid shiit out of Walkers game. He is going well.

Picked Dogs only because I heard Fox was back. Then find out he’s not back tonight, and said to myself, you better change that tip…..yeah right. That’s where that thought is. Still bouncing around.
I reckon that’s one of the best games AFB has played. TPJ was supposed to shut him down. No one could shut him down. And that’s his second try off a Walker soft pass. Warriors coach Webster seems to have got that stupid shiit out of Walkers game. He is going well.
Yeah amazing what happens to players when they get out of this place. Even Marty ,Waddell and Gosiewski look like decent 1st graders now. We are so fuked. What I'm most sick of is hearing everytime a decent player looking for new contract we never get mentioned or if we do it comes with we have no room in salary cap.

Yeah amazing what happens to players when they get out of this place. Even Marty ,Waddell and Gosiewski look like decent 1st graders now. We are so fuked. What I'm most sick of is hearing everytime a decent player looking for new contract we never get mentioned or if we do it comes with we have no room in salary cap.
Yeah, a cpl I could understand. But that list is getting longer.

Brandon Smith dropped to bench at Chooks.

The Chooks have got a dud there.

Wont worry them they will probably just buy Harry Grant

A complete and comprehensive display by the Panthers so far

Destructive in defence /Dynamic in Attack

They dominate with skill , speed and strength

The Panthers are Resiliently Relentless

Easts look like Manly did against the Panthers.

Just lacking cohesion and get clinically disassembled when they make a slight error.

The Roosters are competing
but they can only compete
as well as their opponent allows them to
Panthers in for another Tenacious Try

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8