Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Easts got smashed tonight which is kind of great.... but as others have said, certainly shows how far off the pace Manly is. Not this year my Feathered Friends.
Your Key word here is PACE feathered friend
PACE is the ace of spades in a dominant team

Speed Kills, le prochain film de John Travolta se décline en VR

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Our new recruitment team whoever they are should be picking the eyes out of the Riff lower grades
Yes, recruiting en masse from western Sydney has worked out very well so far.;)Especially when they prefer to remain planted firmly in their home suburbs, rather than join their M-W teammates in the district they purportedly represent.

You’ve heard of FIFO workers. I call these greater western Sydney champions DILDO players - Drive In, Later Drive Out.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Yeah amazing what happens to players when they get out of this place. Even Marty ,Waddell and Gosiewski look like decent 1st graders now. We are so fuked. What I'm most sick of is hearing everytime a decent player looking for new contract we never get mentioned or if we do it comes with we have no room in salary cap.
Na we just watch them more closely when they are here. I’ve seen all the players you mention do the same s$&@ for their current clubs they did here.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We just needed Penrith to get 50 points and history says put a line through the roosters.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Riff, Vermin, Donkeys and Drizzle are the top 4. Forget the rest.
Long way to go yet Mick. Key injuries to players in those clubs will see them slide. Don’t rate the storm either, pumped by Souths last week. Also showed what a Reynolds less broncos do, they also lost the minute Haas was gone.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Yes, recruiting en masse from western Sydney has worked out very well so far.;)Especially when they prefer to remain planted firmly in their home suburbs, rather than join their M-W teammates in the district they purportedly represent.

You’ve heard of FIFO workers. I call these greater western Sydney champions DILDO players - Drive In, Later Drive Out.
Maybe Blacktown is the not the optimal option for recruiting 😉

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18