Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are so far off the Panthers it's scary.
They have such a well balanced team, I wish we had even an ounce of what they had.

Didn't give easts a chance in that half.
My goodness speaking of easts for a club with so many privileges and advantages they look so lost tonight.

We are so far off the Panthers it's scary.
They have such a well balanced team, I wish we had even an ounce of what they had.

Didn't give easts a chance in that half.
My goodness speaking of easts for a club with so many privileges and advantages they look so lost tonight.
Every coach has his time and its time for Robbo to go
The Roosters are starting to look stale

Ive never really been sold on Robbo as a coach...
He really has been gifted with a top ranch of cattle
Robbo has been a great coach with a team of great players
He still has a team of great players but he is now underachieving

Checked it four times. At the 11.50 to go mark, Vossy said the Panther fans will know they’ve got a game against Penrith next Thursday night ? Not only is their team light years ahead, their PR team have a first ever fans v club game. That’s what he said anyway. Great initiative.@:D
Back to the game. Sua’ali’ may as well head over to Rugby now. I thought he was shiit last week, but tonight he couldn’t have made it any clearer he wants out.
I don’t know how he’ll do it, but Uncle Nick will buy his way out of it somehow. He always does. So enjoy the Roosters imploding while it lasts.

Breaking News

Nick Politis has just made a play at signing the entire Panthers team.

With Sualili departing for Rugby, the roosters have unlocked massive amount of salary cap to give uncle Nick enough money to offer the entire Panthers team to move to Bondi.

More to come on this story….

Easts got smashed tonight which is kind of great.... but as others have said, certainly shows how far off the pace Manly is. Not this year my Feathered Friends.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8