omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*ing religion ( sorry if that offends anyone) but all I see from that * is wars , pedo’s and crazy mixed up ****ers!!

My only religious belief is that I choose to live by the rules known as the 10 commandments.

Stick to those and you’ll be a good person BUT I don’t need to pay 10% of my salary to fat cat proclaimers to tell me to do so.
Funny... you obviously haven’t read the first three. Perhaps you should revise your statement to you try and live by the nine commandments mate.

Edit- 1 3and 4.

Last edited:
*ing religion ( sorry if that offends anyone) but all I see from that * is wars , pedo’s and crazy mixed up ****ers!!

My only religious belief is that I choose to live by the rules known as the 10 commandments.

Stick to those and you’ll be a good person BUT I don’t need to pay 10% of my salary to fat cat proclaimers to tell me to do so.
Ah satan has returned

You keep the 10 commandments are you'll be sweet eh?

For your information.

If you kept the 10 commandments, by that you must be keeping the seventh day sabbath, and by that, you must be keeping it holy, and by that, you must be obeying all the rules attached to the sabbath day commandment. By the way, circumcision is the entry into Judiaism, and therefore the sabbath is then to be observed, thus fulfilling the sabbath commandment.
The sabbath you claim to keep, in keeping the full 10 commandments, is a memorial of Israel's slavery Egyptian rule and God's delivering them from it (Deuteronomy 5:15) If you are jewish, then got for it.....keep the sabbath, but if you are not jewish.....the sabbath doesn't even apply to you. The sabbath is not commandment for christians in the new testament/ under the new covenant.

The 10% tithe is an old testament teaching not the new testament teaching. The new covenant is the era christians are in. There is not one single teaching in the new testament about a giving "tenth of what you earn". This is a common misconception with the new testament and christianity.

Those who have started and fought in wars in the name of God have no real understanding of christianity. Jesus told his followers to love their enemies. Christians have done many great things in society, build hospitals, schools, they care for the elderly, homeless and disadvantaged. I could go on, but some people choose to see only the negative. Any christian who claim is a follower of Christ and is also a pedo is not a christian and need to the full weight of law upon them....not matter who they are.
I guess some people will come up with any excuse to deny the goodness of God.
Don't bother your talking to a bunch of uneducated ignorant hillbillies. The bigotry flows openly on this site... I like what you said above and your right. Peace of Christ be upon you :)

You keep the 10 commandments are you'll be sweet eh?

For your information.

If you kept the 10 commandments, by that you must be keeping the seventh day sabbath, and by that, you must be keeping it holy, and by that, you must be obeying all the rules attached to the sabbath day commandment. By the way, circumcision is the entry into Judiaism, and therefore the sabbath is then to be observed, thus fulfilling the sabbath commandment.
The sabbath you claim to keep, in keeping the full 10 commandments, is a memorial of Israel's slavery Egyptian rule and God's delivering them from it (Deuteronomy 5:15) If you are jewish, then got for it.....keep the sabbath, but if you are not jewish.....the sabbath doesn't even apply to you. The sabbath is not commandment for christians in the new testament/ under the new covenant.

The 10% tithe is an old testament teaching not the new testament teaching. The new covenant is the era christians are in. There is not one single teaching in the new testament about a giving "tenth of what you earn". This is a common misconception with the new testament and christianity.

Those who have started and fought in wars in the name of God have no real understanding of christianity. Jesus told his followers to love their enemies. Christians have done many great things in society, build hospitals, schools, they care for the elderly, homeless and disadvantaged. I could go on, but some people choose to see only the negative. Any christian who claim is a follower of Christ and is also a pedo is not a christian and need to the full weight of law upon them....not matter who they are.
I guess some people will come up with any excuse to deny the goodness of God.
Never misses!!
But it’s not even remotely witty or clever... it’s like posting a racial or sexual slur about a particular group of people, and then when somebody responds in kind to what you’ve typed, you brag about it being bait which never fails to get a rise out of them.

Last edited:
Don't bother your talking to a bunch of uneducated ignorant hillbillies. The bigotry flows openly on this site... I like what you said above and your right. Peace of Christ be upon you :)
We should all be more respectful of others, particularly those of us who profess to be Christians. There’s already enough hatred and money grabbing corruption coming out of the church in the western world as it is. Which is a major part of the reason why so many people perceive us as they do.

There are plenty of Christians around the world who do amazing things for people of all classes. It’s just that they don’t shout about their deeds from the rooftops for everyone else to hear. They aren’t interested in getting a slap on the back or their picture in the papers either.

Unfortunately, the charlatans of the world have preyed upon certain people’s weaknesses to create Jesus incorporated. They even made up their own doctrine of prosperity... and it has made a lot of dodgy people very rich. But there are predators to be found in every profession/religion/organisation etc.

Last edited:
We should all be more respectful of others, particularly those of us who profess to be Christians. There’s already enough hatred and money grabbing corruption coming out of the church in the western world as it is. Which is a major part of the reason why so many people perceive us as they do.
No sorry i will call out the bigots as i see fit. Cheers

No sorry i will call out the bigots as i see fit. Cheers
Whatever does it for you Biff... But Jesus never called out the bigots brother, he only ever called out the religious hypocrites and the Pharisees. He also preached that anyone who tried to follow him would be laughed at, scorned, mocked and hated... and that our calling is not to judge anyone but ourselves. Admittedly, we sometimes get it right, while other days... not so much.

I understand how some of the disrespectful comments might get under your skin, and it’s hard not to respond to hatred with hatred, and to scorn with scorn, but if you truly know him as your Lord and Saviour... then rejoice.

There are plenty of Christians around the world who do amazing things for people of all classes. It’s just that they don’t shout about their deeds from the rooftops for everyone else to hear. They aren’t interested in getting a slap on the back or their picture in the papers either.

Unfortunately, the charlatans of the world have preyed upon certain people’s weaknesses to create Jesus incorporated. They even made up their own doctrine of prosperity... and it has made a lot of dodgy people very rich. But there are predators to be found in every profession/religion/organisation etc.
A question then;
How do you feel about the Mormon church? In it's current state and it's origins.
Especially the tithing it collects from members and that the beliefs of its founders that dark skin was a sign of sin and therefor justification of slavery. Would you consider it a good thing that Fainu is involved with an organisation of this sort?

A question then;
How do you feel about the Mormon church? In it's current state and it's origins.
Especially the tithing it collects from members and that the beliefs of its founders that dark skin was a sign of sin and therefor justification of slavery. Would you consider it a good thing that Fainu is involved with an organisation of this sort?
I don’t agree with racism in any form... and I don’t agree with organised religion. I don’t even attend a bricks and mortar church mate. Tithing has been abused by many con artists from around the globe to buy there designer threads, jet airplanes and mansions, but that’s got nothing to do with me, and I certainly don’t condone nor support it. Same as a paedophile priest has nothing to do with me or what I believe, nor religious fanaticism, hate preaching or holy wars.

As for Manase and the Mormon Church, he is a grown man and as such is free to make his own choices. But that doesn’t inspire me to want to mock him because of them. Same goes for a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or Jew.

People carry on about these thousands of different Gods, and yet, four religions account for over 93% of the entire faith based population on earth. I am happy to speak to any of any of them (as well as atheists/agnostics/new agers etc.)about my own beliefs and hear what they have to say about theirs. I have done this on multiple occasions over the years, and mostly it has Been discussed respectfully and without insult.

We are all free to believe what we want...

I don’t agree with racism in any form... and I don’t agree with organised religion. I don’t even attend a bricks and mortar church mate. Tithing has been abused by many con artists from around the globe to buy there designer threads, jet airplanes and mansions, but that’s got nothing to do with me, and I certainly don’t condone nor support it. Same as a paedophile priest has nothing to do with me or what I believe, nor religious fanaticism, hate preaching or holy wars.

As for Manase and the Mormon Church, he is a grown man and as such is free to make his own choices. But that doesn’t inspire me to want to mock him because of them. Same goes for a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or Jew.

People carry on about these thousands of different Gods, and yet, four religions account for over 93% of the entire faith based population on earth. I am happy to speak to any of any of them (as well as atheists/agnostics/new agers etc.)about my own beliefs and hear what they have to say about theirs. I have done this on multiple occasions over the years, and mostly it has Been discussed respectfully and without insult.

We are all free to believe what we want...
So (putting your own beliefs aside for the minute), do you think that there is reason for concern over the fact that Manase attends the Mormon church? Do you think he is at risk of exploitation and/or dangerous ideas through that organisation and others who associate themselves with that organisation?
If there are organisations out there who are using the concept Jesus to exploit and discriminate against others are they not as guilty as I am in potentially damaging the ideas of religion?

So (putting your own beliefs aside for the minute), do you think that there is reason for concern over the fact that Manase attends the Mormon church? Do you think he is at risk of exploitation and/or dangerous ideas through that organisation and others who associate themselves with that organisation?
If there are organisations out there who are using the concept Jesus to exploit and discriminate against others are they not as guilty as I am in potentially damaging the ideas of religion?
Can you please give me your opinion on the below video... whereby some of histories greatest mathematicians have devised the probability for life. I am actually very interested in what you think because you love empirical evidence. I will also reply to your above question.

Can you please give me your opinion on the below video... whereby some of histories greatest mathematicians have devised the probability for life. I am actually very interested in what you think because you love empirical evidence. I will also reply to your above question.
No, at least not right now. I'm not interested in returning to a debate on the evidence of the existence of a God. It's unproductive.
I'm interested in your views on the Mormon church - refer to my previous post

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4