Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

omnipotent beings discussion

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
Take your bigotry elsewhere you fraudulent small human being. Oh and oxygen thief ;)
I have, you are welcome to join me here on the General forum - although I'm yet to have anyone actually put up a rational argument for belief in at least 99% of the available sky fairies.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Happy Festivus Everyone
I have, you are welcome to join me here on the General forum - although I'm yet to have anyone actually put up a rational argument for belief in at least 99% of the available sky fairies.
Your just a monkey mate isnt that what you believe? Say hi to your relatives for me next time you goto the zoo. Stupid clown. Tell us about the THEORY of gravity or your rubbish big bang THEORY? Your belief system is the biggest joke of all.... sky fairies ay.... you pathetic clown

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
Your just a monkey mate isnt that what you believe? Say hi to your relatives for me next time you goto the zoo. Stupid clown. Tell us about the THEORY of gravity or your rubbish big bang THEORY? Your belief system is the biggest joke of all.... sky fairies ay.... you pathetic clown
What belief system is that?
Is it the one where I think you have the intelligence of a 7 year old? Because I have extensive evidence to back that up :)

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
One of our friendly counselors gave him
A do-nut... and told him to
Stick closer to church-oriented social activities.
- The Central Scrutinizer
****ing religion ( sorry if that offends anyone) but all I see from that **** is wars , pedo’s and crazy mixed up ****ers!!

My only religious belief is that I choose to live by the rules known as the 10 commandments.

Stick to those and you’ll be a good person BUT I don’t need to pay 10% of my salary to fat cat proclaimers to tell me to do so.

Eagle thru 'n' thru

*ing religion ( sorry if that offends anyone) but all I see from that * is wars , pedo’s and crazy mixed up ****ers!!

My only religious belief is that I choose to live by the rules known as the 10 commandments.

Stick to those and you’ll be a good person BUT I don’t need to pay 10% of my salary to fat cat proclaimers to tell me to do so.
You keep the 10 commandments are you'll be sweet eh?

For your information.

If you kept the 10 commandments, by that you must be keeping the seventh day sabbath, and by that, you must be keeping it holy, and by that, you must be obeying all the rules attached to the sabbath day commandment. By the way, circumcision is the entry into Judiaism, and therefore the sabbath is then to be observed, thus fulfilling the sabbath commandment.
The sabbath you claim to keep, in keeping the full 10 commandments, is a memorial of Israel's slavery Egyptian rule and God's delivering them from it (Deuteronomy 5:15) If you are jewish, then got for it.....keep the sabbath, but if you are not jewish.....the sabbath doesn't even apply to you. The sabbath is not commandment for christians in the new testament/ under the new covenant.

The 10% tithe is an old testament teaching not the new testament teaching. The new covenant is the era christians are in. There is not one single teaching in the new testament about a giving "tenth of what you earn". This is a common misconception with the new testament and christianity.

Those who have started and fought in wars in the name of God have no real understanding of christianity. Jesus told his followers to love their enemies. Christians have done many great things in society, build hospitals, schools, they care for the elderly, homeless and disadvantaged. I could go on, but some people choose to see only the negative. Any christian who claim is a follower of Christ and is also a pedo is not a christian and need to the full weight of law upon them....not matter who they are.
I guess some people will come up with any excuse to deny the goodness of God.

Kevinward777

*ing religion ( sorry if that offends anyone) but all I see from that * is wars , pedo’s and crazy mixed up ****ers!!

Funny... you obviously haven’t read the first three. Perhaps you should revise your statement to you try and live by the nine commandments mate.

Edit- 1 3and 4.

Last edited:

Bring back the.... Biff?

Happy Festivus Everyone

Ah satan has returned

Bring back the.... Biff?

Happy Festivus Everyone

For your information.

If you kept the 10 commandments, by that you must be keeping the seventh day sabbath, and by that, you must be keeping it holy, and by that, you must be obeying all the rules attached to the sabbath day commandment. By the way, circumcision is the entry into Judiaism, and therefore the sabbath is then to be observed, thus fulfilling the sabbath commandment.
The sabbath you claim to keep, in keeping the full 10 commandments, is a memorial of Israel's slavery Egyptian rule and God's delivering them from it (Deuteronomy 5:15) If you are jewish, then got for it.....keep the sabbath, but if you are not jewish.....the sabbath doesn't even apply to you. The sabbath is not commandment for christians in the new testament/ under the new covenant.

The 10% tithe is an old testament teaching not the new testament teaching. The new covenant is the era christians are in. There is not one single teaching in the new testament about a giving "tenth of what you earn". This is a common misconception with the new testament and christianity.

Those who have started and fought in wars in the name of God have no real understanding of christianity. Jesus told his followers to love their enemies. Christians have done many great things in society, build hospitals, schools, they care for the elderly, homeless and disadvantaged. I could go on, but some people choose to see only the negative. Any christian who claim is a follower of Christ and is also a pedo is not a christian and need to the full weight of law upon them....not matter who they are.
Don't bother your talking to a bunch of uneducated ignorant hillbillies. The bigotry flows openly on this site... I like what you said above and your right. Peace of Christ be upon you :)

Kevinward777

For your information.

Never misses!!
But it’s not even remotely witty or clever... it’s like posting a racial or sexual slur about a particular group of people, and then when somebody responds in kind to what you’ve typed, you brag about it being bait which never fails to get a rise out of them.

Last edited:

Kevinward777

Don't bother your talking to a bunch of uneducated ignorant hillbillies. The bigotry flows openly on this site... I like what you said above and your right. Peace of Christ be upon you :)
We should all be more respectful of others, particularly those of us who profess to be Christians. There’s already enough hatred and money grabbing corruption coming out of the church in the western world as it is. Which is a major part of the reason why so many people perceive us as they do.

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom