omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually I'm bored so let's keep going.

One question for your enlightened opinion.

Enough of the flimsy retorts

Have you been to Jerusalem? Have you been to the tomb of christ. The western wall? The golden mosque?
Have you been to the middle east and seen the death and destruction that religion brings to innocent men women and children?
Have you talked to survivors of the holy church child abuse?
Have you seen dismembered bodies killed in the name of religion (other than on tv)?
I used to be a very happy Roman catholic follower of the masses. In other words a sheep. But having been to all of the above places and seen in person what religion is when you peel back the layers I'm not afraid to say it now makes me sick to the core.
You feel free to play the good Christian card. Follow those 10 commandments which God sent via burning Bush and condem those pesky Muslims that you so eloquently described earlier.
Just remember one thing. For every one of those points you listed about muslims, Christians have done exactly that same at some point in history.

Last edited:
Not really wanting to waste anymore time but will give it 30 more seconds.
The purpose of all religion was and still is control. Many people feel safer when led by others and it appears you are in that camp.
I apologise if I caused you offence in my original frustration filled post.
Feel free to believe in fairytales and unicorns. Feel free to believe in the only immaculate conception in the history of existence. Feel free to believe in burning bushes, 40 day floods, snakes bearing apples, that woman was born of man to be his servant, resurrection, wise men following stars to a donkey shed, the greatest coach to ever live trent barrett, the parting of seas and the
pièce de résistance
Turning water into wine.... now that is a cool trick.
Oh and nice insert of Jews into the discussion. :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:
The book came to the jews 1st...... so... nice of you to refrain from swearing in another hate filled tirade. Im over it and ending it your full of hate good luck to you mate.

As for religion and violence it was the muslims who came out of arabia and attacked a Christian middle east and a Christian Africa (google arab slave trade) and the hindus and the Buddhists and then Europe all the way till ww1. There book commands it and all the things i mentioned are facts go look them up. Thats the difference they have a duty to kill enslave and force islam and sharia on the world and if you read the koran you know its true. The Christians became crusaders due to this.. So again thank the Christians and the Hindus for your freedoms but mainly thank God his people prevailed. Maybe look up jihad or watch that short timeline clip

Ill keep believing in the Almighty creator you keep believing we were monkeys ;)

Now no more of this theres no point so back to Manly and bashing the titans then the bye then souffs then top 4

John 1:1

Go buy the Holy Bible ;)

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. Full original texts. You claim 250000 documents. Say everything I say is debunked.
I am asking you for FULL ORIGINAL GOSPELS and the Correct NAMES of the AUTHORS not today's VERSION.

this should be easy for you.
I'll wait.

Geez you must be bored 540 in the morning and your still coming at me even after i ignored you. Smh you really hate religion dont you. Bigotry much? Now just go away you ran out of things to copy paste so run along young buck..
You can attack me all you want, I'll forgive you for that. But let's see you provide the facts to back up your claims. I'll give you a free life lesson:
It's the substance of the argument that matters, not your opinion of the person providing the counter.

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. Full original texts. You claim 250000 documents. Say everything I say is debunked.
I am asking you for FULL ORIGINAL GOSPELS and the Correct NAMES of the AUTHORS not today's VERSION.

this should be easy for you.
I'll wait.
Your the copy paste guy should be easy for you to find, seek and you shall find. The authors of the gospels are named as such they are the ealry church fathers ;) now please i need to sleep stop harassing me fmd

You can attack me all you want, I'll forgive you for that. But let's see you provide the facts to back up your claims. I'll give you a free life lesson:
It's the substance of the argument that matters, not your opinion of the person providing the counter.
Like you copy pasting from a website hahahahaha what the heck. Life lesson learnt buddy thanks heaps

Photos of the originals will be fine.
sticker1072774304.gif

Come on Biff. Your entire faith is built on the gospels, so let's see them. The originals and in full. Debunk my doubts.

Unicorns have now become the official mascot of the English Tory party as well. Apparently there is a holy book that's been discovered written many thousands of years ago that says a mythical creature called the BREXIT will arrive atop a golden unicorn to lead the English nation back to the top of the worlds superpowers.
Running with my theme in this thread I'm not so sure.

Hail Satan!

The seven fundamental tenets.

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
  • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
  • Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
  • People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
  • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

Hail Satan!

The seven fundamental tenets.

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
  • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
  • Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
  • People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
  • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

Muzz, given your Satan promo tape .... and the above Folau Christian promo ....

I am starting to think the decision is being clearer....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8