omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Attis Greece 1200BC
Virgin birth
Born on 25th
Crucified
Dead for 3 days
Rescurrected
Look how many posts you've put up.. whats your problem? Brain has been washed thoroughly. By the way show me where Jesus was born 25th dec? Watch zeitgiest debunked maybe then you will understand your posts garbage lies. All the best im done with you cooy paste guy. Now go hold your grudge ill await your dislikes and other childish nonsensical rubbish in the future;)

Lol you really are fishing hard there.
You need to educate yourself on what bigotry actually means.
Keep fishing.
You posted 10 posts about this hahaha you clearly hate religion and never compare islam to Christians we are NOTHING like them. They pray to a black stone we pray to God. Sure not Christians are perfect no one is, save Jesus the Christ. Open you heart and knock the door might open for you

Last edited:
No ... my post was to caution you ... like any good Dad .... and say you are becoming a little tired and emotional .... and may say things that the Mods may take issue with ...

I said it out of love and concern for you .....
Why dont the mods take caution with loobs saying anyone who believes in religion is a ****ing idiot? Or old mate spewing hatred. Nah come after me for defending my religion. What the heck

Look how many posts you've put up.. whats your problem? Brain has been washed thoroughly. By the way show me where Jesus was born 25th dec? Watch zeitgiest debunked maybe then you will understand your posts garbage lies. All the best im done with you cooy paste guy. Now go hold your grudge ill await your dislikes and other childish nonsensical rubbish in the future;)
Lol who else is your source for all this wisdom? Alex Jones..?

Do you like not think it's weird that Jesus looks like an ultra runner from Colorado instead of like, an Israeli? He's like the whitest middle eastern dude ever. How did that happen..?
Exactly you've got nothing buddy hahaha why answer my question with a question? Besides arabs are white and so are Jews. Why are you putting dummy spits on all my comments? What a kid. Fully grown adult male still acts like a child. I feel sorry for you, you have zero knowledge about the topic yet mouth off like your a scholar.

You need Jesus, you've got issues and alot of hatred built up... maybe due to performance issues?

Your bigotry is disgusting, why is this accepted?
SIGH!
Oh I'm sorry you took such offence to my post. Are you ok? I can see that my words offended you so for that im eternally sorry.
****e. I might get fired for that post.... iv offended someone that possibly believes in jesus and God....
Bring back the biff ... you were obviously offended by my comment, imagine how it must feel for someone young who is sitting on the edge of not knowing their own sexuality and perhaps fighting those feelings. Being told they will go to hell by someone who they may as a young man or woman looked up to can and could be very damaging. More so seeing the hatred this whole thing has stured up could just be the tipping point for some people.

And finally my bigotry is disgusting? Wow.
Did you not just post a whole diatribe about muslims and how lucky we are that these people are kept under control by the good old Christians? Give yourself an uppercut as you exit the building.

SIGH!
Oh I'm sorry you took such offence to my post. Are you ok? I can see that my words offended you so for that im eternally sorry.
****e. I might get fired for that post.... iv offended someone that possibly believes in jesus and God....
Bring back the biff ... you were obviously offended by my comment, imagine how it must feel for someone young who is sitting on the edge of not knowing their own sexuality and perhaps fighting those feelings. Being told they will go to hell by someone who they may as a young man or woman looked up to can and could be very damaging. More so seeing the hatred this whole thing has stured up could just be the tipping point for some people.

And finally my bigotry is disgusting? Wow.
Did you not just post a whole diatribe about muslims and how lucky we are that these people are kept under control by the good old Christians? Give yourself an uppercut as you exit the building.
Under control? Go do some research facts are facts (there book commands them to kill all non believers hence the constant jihad for 1400 years) and you should be grateful you have your freedoms thanks to the good ol Christians who dedended there lands from invaders. Watch that video it will be a crash course for you.
As for your comment you said anyone who believes in religion is an idiot.... ... 5 billion people are idiots according to you. The way you just openly spew hate is what gets me and you had to add the good ol F word to make your statement even more vile. Top bloke this guy. Performance issues i guess head a long list... maybe you need some church and the word of God? John 1:1

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Ah yes copy paste guy.. i advised you to watch zeitgiest debunked didn't i? There is no substance to your argument you copy pasted from a website. I can do that as well it doesn't prove anything does it? Anyone can write that and its all been thoroughly debunked many many times cmon mate dont believe me watch the video

Ah yes copy paste guy.. i advised you to watch zeitgiest debunked didn't i? There is no substance to your argument you copy pasted from a website. I can do that as well it doesn't prove anything does it? Anyone can write that and its all been thoroughly debunked many many times cmon mate dont believe me watch the video
Perhaps you can enlighten me with the original gospels, in full so i can read them for myself. Of course with the authors names. This will surely debunk any atheists thinking?

Under control? Go do some research facts are facts (there book commands them to kill all non believers hence the constant jihad for 1400 years) and you should be grateful you have your freedoms thanks to the good ol Christians who dedended there lands from invaders. Watch that video it will be a crash course for you.
As for your comment you said anyone who believes in religion is an idiot.... ... 5 billion people are idiots according to you. The way you just openly spew hate is what gets me and you had to add the good ol F word to make your statement even more vile. Top bloke this guy. Performance issues i guess head a long list... maybe you need some church and the word of God? John 1:1
Mate dont let the door hit you on the way out. I'm plenty educated on religion and its many flaws. Perhaps that's why my eyes are slightly more open than yours. Thanks for your person insults thou they made me laugh.

Anyway just to be clear I've read both the bible and Koran in detail during my uneducated existence so am well versed in both. There is a lot of absolute crap in all religions text which let's be honest was written by men to control the masses in a time where thinking for yourself was not allowed.
Good luck to you as your obviously a believer in an ongoing unicorn story made up thousands of years ago....

Mate dont let the door hit you on the way out. I'm plenty educated on religion and its many flaws. Perhaps that's why my eyes are slightly more open than yours. Thanks for your person insults thou they made me laugh.

Anyway just to be clear I've read both the bible and Koran in detail during my uneducated existence so am well versed in both. There is a lot of absolute crap in all religions text which let's be honest was written by men to control the masses in a time where thinking for yourself was not allowed.
Good luck to you as your obviously a believer in an ongoing unicorn story made up thousands of years ago....
Hmmm we got a live one here folks haha God Bless you brother you need Jesus ;)

"written by men to control the masses"

The jews are the masses? Hmmmm ok buddy since when?

Last edited:
"written by men to control the masses"

The jews are the masses? Hmmmm ok buddy since when?
Not really wanting to waste anymore time but will give it 30 more seconds.
The purpose of all religion was and still is control. Many people feel safer when led by others and it appears you are in that camp.
I apologise if I caused you offence in my original frustration filled post.
Feel free to believe in fairytales and unicorns. Feel free to believe in the only immaculate conception in the history of existence. Feel free to believe in burning bushes, 40 day floods, snakes bearing apples, that woman was born of man to be his servant, resurrection, wise men following stars to a donkey shed, the greatest coach to ever live trent barrett, the parting of seas and the
pièce de résistance
Turning water into wine.... now that is a cool trick.
Oh and nice insert of Jews into the discussion. :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8