Game Day: NYC2017 PF2 - Manly v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

smithy

Reserve Grader
that was an awesome win. Well done boys. The defence was enormous all game given the long periods of sustained attack the drag queens threw at us

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
And Cade scores his second in 5 minutes to add some cream on top. Manly U20s off to the big dance. Congratulations. That was a very gutsy win, full of character. Dragons played a smart second half and controlled the game for the majority of that half. We looked gassed after all the field position against us as the Dragons whittled away our lead before tying it up. And then the lift to take it. Awesome game.

pt73

Bencher
Dragoons choked just like their NRL team.

Suck that Noddy you poison dwarf.

34-18 you good things.

Go Manly, you did us proud with your defence and ran all over them when it counted.

Cade Cust was awesone .......

D

Deleted member 26876

Only watched the latter stages of the game. Although my suspicions of Tom Wright being rocks and diamonds were proved. Disappointing as he has so much potential. Cust looked good though, as did the number 13 and number 11

Volley

Bencher
What a gutsy win that was.

Cust was brilliant. Some fantastic try savers in that win.

Don't understand the Wright hate, he was very quiet, but you can't perform like he did last week every week, you're going to have quiet games especially when the defence are well prepped. It's not as if his defence was terrible or he made errors.

Class of 96

Bencher
WooHoo. Gutsy win that. And without Wright and Anderson having much of an impact. Imagine if Wright and Cust both light it up on Grand Final day. Happy days!

Great win. We looked rooted for 30 mins of the 2nd half. Dragons all over us. Great recovery last 10 or so. That blond headed Willis guy from the dragons was very tricky and pesty. Reminded me of josh reynolds. And he almost won the game for em.

Clay

Bencher
Dragoons choked just like their NRL team.

Suck that Noddy you poison dwarf.

34-18 you good things.

Go Manly, you did us proud with your defence and ran all over them when it counted.

Cade Cust was awesone .......
F**k Noddy is a bore to listen to., whats that Dragons on top and going to win? you know f**k all garden gnome

smithy

Reserve Grader
Only watched the latter stages of the game. Although my suspicions of Tom Wright being rocks and diamonds were proved. Disappointing as he has so much potential. Cust looked good though, as did the number 13 and number 11
What a ridiculous statement. Wright was quiet, we went away from him most of the game and maybe that was the plan or perhaps it was because Haumole was causing havoc on the left edge with Cust. You watch the latter stages and it vindicates your position? Please. Surely there is homework to be done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12