NSW selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vaughan, Saifiti and Finucane are the props. Not great I know but that's what theyre going with. Blues will win anyway cause it's rigged bulksht so the game 3 isn't a dead rubber. Come on people it's the National Rigged league you know. Wouldn't matter who NSW pick.

Mitchell must've misbehaved at camp. Really don't see how he could be dropped otherwise. Especiwlly when Wighton is promoted to centre. Same with Saifiti starting, should have Jake at prop and finucane at lock.

Does **** Mean_ GOOD,..? the side looks pretty GOOD to me...go BLUES

Do you thinks that Sims bloke who played yesterday went better than Sironen??

He is one of the softest forwards of all time, from a soft family. Sure they make a lot of noise but they can't walk the walk.

Jack Wighton lol.

Blake Ferguson bigger joke.

Some bloke from Newcastle got picked because he had 3 air swings at a Burgess.

No Mates Moloney is there to complement a half who has zero attacking ability. Poor old Moloney is gonna have to do 30 tackles, everything is coming his way.

Vaughan, Saifiti and Finucane are the props. Not great I know but that's what theyre going with. Blues will win anyway cause it's rigged bulksht so the game 3 isn't a dead rubber. Come on people it's the National Rigged league you know. Wouldn't matter who NSW pick.
Which is exactly why they need to rejig this outdated contest and have just one SOO match.

Mitchell must've misbehaved at camp. Really don't see how he could be dropped otherwise. Especiwlly when Wighton is promoted to centre. Same with Saifiti starting, should have Jake at prop and finucane at lock.
You're not saying there's been a coverup involving a prominent Rorters player that Uncle Nick and his bald headed knob job lackey have swept under the carpet ????
Integrity unit alert, alert , alert. Nothing to see here.

Old mate Clutchy was saying at table #25 ... he normally just mumbles nonsense about cars, but is occasionally spot on .... that Mitchel carried on like a bit of a goose at SOO 1 .... something about not interacting and brushing team mates after the game ...might be a team bonding and unity issue ...

Old mate Clutchy was saying at table #25 ... he normally just mumbles nonsense about cars, but is occasionally spot on .... that Mitchel carried on like a bit of a goose at SOO 1 .... something about not interacting and brushing team mates after the game ...might be a team bonding and unity issue ...
Sounds plausible because there must be something more to his non selection than one bad game.

Sounds plausible because there must be something more to his non selection than one bad game.

I read a report that said he’s travelled up the coast 5 times to stay with his family since Game 1.
5 out of the way family home visits.
Are they comforting him or is he comforting them?
Can’t help but think he or a family member might be battling something bigger than football. Hope he’s okay!!

Rugby League reporters have become more sensitive to mental health issues. I noticed little reportage of Ash Taylor and others in similar circumstances. If it’s a run in with coach or management fair enough, 10 articles. But the reporters do appear to give players space once they find out the players mental welfare is the concern.
Credit appears to be due there

I read a report that said he’s travelled up the coast 5 times to stay with his family since Game 1.
5 out of the way family home visits.
Are they comforting him or is he comforting them?
Can’t help but think he or a family member might be battling something bigger than football. Hope he’s okay!!

Rugby League reporters have become more sensitive to mental health issues. I noticed little reportage of Ash Taylor and others in similar circumstances. If it’s a run in with coach or management fair enough, 10 articles. But the reporters do appear to give players space once they find out the players mental welfare is the concern.
Credit appears to be due there
Reports today that several of Mitchell's close family have died recently, which is the reason being given for his poor form.

Looks like Freddy wants big ball-playing centers, almost like having 2 extra 5/8ths.

I just hope they & all the bench backrowers dont reduce the space for the backline to play in.

WTF has Freddy, Buderus, Joey and Brandy been up to??
Over or under analysing?
No Mitchell or Morris and no props?
Paul Vaughn will need an 80 minute effort and if he gets injured we might see the bad side of 40-0

But I hope I don’t know sh!t and Freddy is a genius!
Go Blues!

You crack me up

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Reports today that several of Mitchell's close family have died recently, which is the reason being given for his poor form.

Thanks for confirming @The Who

It was always going to be something bigger than football. This confirms he wasn’t dropped for performance.
Best wishes and condolences to him and his family

Strange to see only one regular centre playing ... we are used to fullbacks and centres playing out of position on the wing ... but only one regular centre ..... with two 5/8's and a fullback ...

Can see plenty of attack ... but expecting to see some clangers in defensive reads ,..

• 🤝
Reactions: R3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7