NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh no doubt it was rushed. No doubt they have a weaker squad then they would have liked but I'll judge them after 5 seasons, not 1.

In players like Katoa, Bostock and Teague they do have talent moving forward.

@Dan lets bookmark this. If the Dolphins win 2 or more games Koko will donate $20 to Silvertails. 1 or less and I will.

Done
I would be surprised if the Dolphins don't win 4-5 games this season. They have some excellent young players coming through in Te Whare, Bostock, Katoa and Teague, who will all be in the seventeen by the end of the season. It wouldn't surprise me if Bennett brings these players through pretty quickly, particularly Katoa and Teague. This team can definitely surprise a few of the bottom eight teams, in the later stages of the season.

Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
Jamayne Isaako
Valance Te Whare
Jack Bostock
Tesi Niu
Isiaya Katoa
Sean O’Sullivan
Jesse Bromwich
Mason Teague
Mark Nicholls
Felise Kaufusi
Euan Aitken
Tom Gilbert

Anthony Milford
Ray Stone
Kenny Bromwich
Jarrod Wallace

I would be surprised if the Dolphins don't win 4-5 games this season. They have some excellent young players coming through in Te Whare, Bostock, Katoa and Teague, who will all be in the seventeen by the end of the season. It wouldn't surprise me if Bennett brings these players through pretty quickly, particularly Katoa and Teague. This team can definitely surprise a few of the bottom eight teams, in the later stages of the season.

Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
Jamayne Isaako
Valance Te Whare
Jack Bostock
Tesi Niu
Isiaya Katoa
Sean O’Sullivan
Jesse Bromwich
Mason Teague
Mark Nicholls
Felise Kaufusi
Euan Aitken
Tom Gilbert

Anthony Milford
Ray Stone
Kenny Bromwich
Jarrod Wallace
Teague is a backrower right?

Harrison Graham the hooker

Teague is a backrower right?

Harrison Graham the hooker
Let's try this possible side at the end of season 2023

Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
Jamayne Isaako
Valance Te Whare
Jack Bostock
Tesi Niu
Isiaya Katoa
Sean O’Sullivan
Jesse Bromwich
Harrison Graham
Mark Nicholls
Felise Kaufusi
Tom Gilbert
Mason Teague

Ray Stone
Euan Aitken
Kenny Bromwich
Jarrod Wallace

Anthony Milford

The Chooks were atrocious, with so much lost ball, however, all credit to the Dolphins and I was ‘rooting for them.’

It just added to a great weekend!

Dolphins always up for that one. Easts just awful so it all kinda fell into place for the Dolphins. Great win for them tho and something to build on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4