NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jesse Bromwich on a 2 year deal.

In the twighlight of his career but good experienced leader to have around.

Could do with a spine player

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

Last edited:
Bahahaha and the Farts to sign Milford apparently.... another HUGE signing! This mob are seriously tugging their beans lol! Has beens and over the hillers and Kaufusi - Mr Average!

Bahahaha and the Farts to sign Milford apparently.... another HUGE signing! This mob are seriously tugging their beans lol! Has beens and over the hillers and Kaufusi - Mr Average!
Agree....you just have this feeling they'll be competitive in lots of games, only to lose touch/fade in the last 20min. They could become the new Bulldogs in 2023..lol.

Not the Dolphins any more - in my books they are the Farts Rugby League Football Club - full of hot air and wind but no real substance to follow!
Red and White, I wonder is there a connection?

Founded in 1934 and is also referred to as Fotballaget Fart. Norway international players Thorstein Helstad and Kristin Bekkevold started their careers at Fart.

Jesse Bromwich on a 2 year deal.

In the twighlight of his career but good experienced leader to have around.

Could do with a spine player

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

Just watch the jigsaw puzzles pieces fall into place in time

Bennett is a very cool and calculated Dude

i think they will sign ash taylor by july if he goes well early season . he's already at redcliffe with the warriors. bennett didn't want to lose him when they were both at brisbane. he's the kind of player that bennett will put his arm around and will thrive

Anybody betting against Bennett is dreaming .. he will have a very competitive team within 3 years

Anybody betting against Bennett is dreaming .. he will have a very competitive team within 3 years
That's a bold prediction Woodsie "competitive within 3yrs" maybe against teams on the fringe of the 8. The GC Titans have been in the NRL for some time now, and haven't really gone ahead like a lot of people were expecting. But I take your point about Bennett, he is a very clever coach.

That's a bold prediction Woodsie "competitive within 3yrs" maybe against teams on the fringe of the 8. The GC Titans have been in the NRL for some time now, and haven't really gone ahead like a lot of people were expecting. But I take your point about Bennett, he is a very clever coach.

The important thing, as I predicted, is that he is smart enough not to have been drawn into paying overs for players. He still has a balanced cap.

Bromwich nicols isaako and kaufusi are all on reasonable money...

I suspect it was a case of the numbnuts that thought they would get a motza being told to piss off rather than the media peddling the notion that Bennett missed out

He has the cap and the patience.. good players will follow

The important thing, as I predicted, is that he is smart enough not to have been drawn into paying overs for players. He still has a balanced cap.

Bromwich nicols isaako and kaufusi are all on reasonable money...

I suspect it was a case of the numbnuts that thought they would get a motza being told to piss off rather than the media peddling the notion that Bennett missed out

He has the cap and the patience.. good players will follow
I agree on your summation of Bennett juggling his cap to suit the roster he wants.

Assuming he lives 3 years, which at his age is an assumption.
2morrow is an assumption

The Next hour is an assumption

ALL we have is this very moment

And nothing else is guaranteed

So lets Make this moment count !

1642993323929.png

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9