NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mmm...isn't Justin in prison...he did a Jamil also...
With the new trolling laws they're talking about your personal details might be disclosed in future so you can be sued for stuff like this. Good idea to try google first next time...

Staff Writers from Fox Sports

December 16th, 2021 10:10 am

Wayne Bennett has added three young guns to his Dolphins roster ahead of their inaugural season in 2023.

Rugby Union gun Valynce Te Whare has signed an NRL contract, while Michael Roberts — brother of James — and Harrison Graham have inked development deals.

Hmmm

Lets fill this as it goes

5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

They could do with a couple of decent sized fish

The Dolphins could turn into Gold Fish in 2023 at this rate - some almighty floggings likely if they don’t get some quality players locked in

Hmmm

Lets fill this as it goes

5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

They could do with a couple of decent sized fish
Well, so far, nothing to get anybody nervous about. This could be a hard sell for Bennet, getting players to sign on in it's debut year. Their will be the customary floggings that a new club will be expected to shoulder during the course of the season. The marque signings will be expected by the fans to perform no matter what, even against the top 4 sides. But then again the almighty $ usually has the final say.

Well, so far, nothing to get anybody nervous about. This could be a hard sell for Bennet, getting players to sign on in it's debut year. Their will be the customary floggings that a new club will be expected to shoulder during the course of the season. The marque signings will be expected by the fans to perform no matter what, even against the top 4 sides. But then again the almighty $ usually has the final say.
Yeah I think Bennett will still get a decent squad together

Isaako the latest to sign on. Good signing IMO

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

Cameron do you walk the Redcliffe beach front and we say hi to fellow Manlyites when we see each other at Suttons?
yes mate i do.
i'm a fat bloke with a beard who normally has a manly jersey of some type on and occasionally a redcliffe hat.

are you the bloke with the manly shorts i've walked past a few times within a group of people.

yes mate i do.
i'm a fat bloke with a beard who normally has a manly jersey of some type on and occasionally a redcliffe hat.

are you the bloke with the manly shorts i've walked past a few times within a group of people.
yes mate - that is me - nice to "meet" you. That is me with my bootcampers - I organise them and we do some training of some sort down there three times per week.

I wouldn't be betting against Bennett putting a pretty competitive squad together ...

I'm surprised Nikorima hasn't signed yet.

For some reason I just see it as a fait accompli

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7