NRL: Restarting May 28th. Grand Final Oct 25th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why the clubs ... the players are the ones who should be hit ..

Also this is a police matter ,,,,
Players are ambassadors of their club they play for and if this was any of our players manly as a whole the club would be to held account and made an example of.

The NRL has said that clubs who have players breaking there pre season covid 19 rules as clubs are going to face heavy fines

i agree with you that players should be the one hit not the clubs and that this a police matter I am just trying to get the point across of the double standards I think which will play out if this Photo is proven to be legit as we all know Souths and storm are the NRL chosen teams.

Last edited:
Frankly the two of them should be in isolation for 14 days prior to be permitted to resume training with other players.
If people believe that the whole top 30 of every single team including support staff have all socially isolated then all 16 teams need 14 Days strict isolation.
Get them all to download that app and then their movements can be monitored.
Ado and Mitchell were just demonstrating how stupid some players truly are. Some are just more secretive and cunning. People are forgetting that even Wade Graham was seen in a busy take away chatting with others as reported elsewhere. He wouldn't be the only one that's been out and about and visiting and mixing with the general public.

Vlandys has to make an example of these 2 to show the comp and country how serious they are taking their security measure.

Not for anything, but if I was as player and see they just get a light tap on the wrist, I would be concerned for my health as other rplayers will test their luck.

We're talking footy players here.

Why the clubs ... the players are the ones who should be hit ..

Also this is a police matter ,,,,

Why the clubs ?

I guess Manly are just as guilty of allowing B.Stewart to get "drunk" at the 2009 season launch as Melb and Souths are for allowing these two guys to go hunting and camping.

That cost the club 100k from memory.

Why the clubs ?

I guess Manly are just as guilty of allowing B.Stewart to get "drunk" at the 2009 season launch as Melb and Souths are for allowing these two guys to go hunting and camping.

That cost the club 100k from memory.

That was at a club function ...

20200427_142718.jpg

Geez nice picture... Latrell looks 60 and ado carr looks like a jihadi from isis.

Edit.. cant turn down the boys, it was a cultural thing LOL what the heck. I will use this line also if i ever get in any trouble now. If the cops fined people for playing backyard cricket then these guy must be fined. No social distancing in that picture whatsoever... Probably shared a few billies ;)

That was at a club function ...

Yep, sure was.
And Stewart was found during his due process to not have been drunk at the function.

Simply using this as an example of how in the past clubs have been fined, despite not being at fault for players issues.

Toddy has gone, let us now see if consistency will still be over-rated.

View attachment 14403
Geez nice picture... Latrell looks 60 and ado carr looks like a jihadi from isis.

Edit.. cant turn down the boys, it was a cultural thing LOL what the heck. I will use this line also if i ever get in any trouble now. If the cops fined people for playing backyard cricket then these guy must be fined. No social distancing in that picture whatsoever... Probably shared a few billies ;)
Two men are helping police with their inquiries.

Yep, play the race card and all will be forgiven. In fact why not put them up as cultural ambassadors. Then they can do whatever the hell they like.

Yep.

"We're not being selfish..."
"They're my family mate...I don't know what to say. I came up here for my pregnant missus. She's about to have a baby then spent some time with my family"
WTF??

Is his "pregnant missus" in Sydney, Taree, where?
Who here has had a pregnant partner and done the old I'll get away with the lads?
'Yeah, no probs, knock yourself out love, have fun, take your time" would not be the answer.

I know for a fact that JAC was spoken to twice in two days by NSWPF in Sydney when he was out and about.
He obviously just doesn't give a rats and is preparing for his return to Redfern.

They don't want to take a paycut and want to get back to playing footy again but....
to travel to Taree to get away from things with people that aren't your immediate family is one thing but to be stupid enough to post photos of it is another.
They deserve a fine/suspension just for being stupid, the NRL is fighting an uphill battle to get started against a wave of criticism and these two muppets do this,
especially JAC as he was on the radar of authorities already.

Great timing ... Days before V'landy's is to meet with the QLD Premier to discuss the border restrictions ....

I have seen no evidence so far that would suggest Pete has a sense of humour ... with a couple of hundred million .. and the income of some 400 players and many others at stake ... I get the feeling he will take a couple of days to get all the facts ....

.. and then go postal ....

Great timing ... Days before V'landy's is to meet with the QLD Premier to discuss the border restrictions ....

I have seen no evidence so far that would suggest Pete has a sense of humour ... with a couple of hundred million .. and the income of some 400 players and many others at stake ... I get the feeling he will take a couple of days to get all the facts ....

.. and then go postal ....
I hope he has Abdo go postal on all 3 and their clubs.
That would be a great shot across the bow to players, clubs and their associated would be mafioso as to the essence of the "new" NRL under whoever is in charge.

No better time to set it up than NOW.

Read this in the DT comments on this story. Is this just some Manly hating **** knuckle trying to stir up **** or did something happen?

Mark
6 hours ago
(Edited)

Is young turbo going to get as much headlines as theses two? Yeah they did the wrong thing so did young turbo.

Read this in the DT comments on this story. Is this just some Manly hating ** knuckle trying to stir up ** or did something happen?

Mark
6 hours ago
(Edited)

Is young turbo going to get as much headlines as theses two? Yeah they did the wrong thing so did young turbo.

Probably (the former) as looking through the news I can't find anything.... but wgaf? Let 'em bleat! I saw it too and laughed.

This is a real test for the NRL now that Greenturd is gone, Mitchell and Addo-Carr both members of teams that have been in the favoured cartel category.

If the NRL is fair dinkum, these two players MUST face strong sanctions as flaunting what they did on social media demonstrates that they follow their own rules and again have no disregard and understanding of what we are all having to sacrifice at the moment.

Already Mitchell has played the race card, how pathetic!!! You need to be bigger than this Latrell??

I think you are also seeing why the Roosters were happy to let this player go, he is no doubt a rogue and as brilliant a player that he is, he is also a liability for team culture.

I really hope that the NRL throws the book at them and makes an example of them as the game is working so hard to re-start for this year and we need everyone on board to achieve this!

IMO they have behaved irresponsibility and selfishly. Sadly these players have left the NRL & PV little choice but to suspend them, its really just a matter of how long. My view is that they should be put into isolation for 14 days and suspended for 4 matches at least. They must send a strong message to the rest of the playing group as this type of behavior could derail the proposed restart and cost the NRL millions in lost revenue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4