NRL: Restarting May 28th. Grand Final Oct 25th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just wow.....

Attachments

• Race Card again.jpg
    Race Card again.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
Latrell said his $1000 dollar fine was unfair, I can't wait to see what he thinks about this one.

They all got off FAR too lightly considering state and federal governments will judge the NRL's ability to restart on the behavior of these 4.
I imagine VLandys consulted them before issuing these penalties...at least I hope he did.

One week?

What an absolute effing joke.

And that is V'Landys coming down hard???
One week for
disrespecting the law
disrespecting their club
disrespecting their team mates
disrespecting the vulnerable state of the game that is in.....
So, the value of respect to VLandis is worth one week
Conclusion
Strong leaders that have strong integrity rule with a strong hand and not with a soft cck
Blokes that dont honour their Countries Flag and Anthem and get away with it are encouraged to get away with what ever they like .

Perhaps they were worried about not having any players to restart the comp if they imposed harsher penalties in terms of suspensions....

What is the punishment for the seven girls who were with Cleary?
The punishment should be doubled for the dumbo who posted the photo on her social media account.

The two Dogs players who actually only broke club protocol got deregistered.

These dickheads have put the entire re-start of the competition in jeopardy by not only breaking club and NRL guidelines but also breaking the law ... and they are given a slap on the wrist.

Rightly so, the NRL is copping it big time on social media for the weak as piss response. There are a few apologists who think the players have been harshly done by, but most (around 99% from what I am seeing) are absolutely giving it to the NRL.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8