NRL: Restarting May 28th. Grand Final Oct 25th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They had the chance to take a strong stand and discourage this sort of behavior in the future, instead they've sent a message that they basically condone it.
The penalties are not unreasonable, not sure what the fuss is really.
I mean, did anyone seriously think NRL players were ever going to be capable of complying with strict lockdown rules over any extended period of time? Seriously?

Wrong on so many levels.
No wonder this great country of ours has not fullfield its potential
Thats because we are not all committed to it with gratitude, passion, and pride
Every one that lives in this great country of ours has something to be thankful for .
I mean, did anyone seriously think NRL players were ever going to be capable of complying with strict lockdown rules over any extended period of time? Seriously?
99% of the players have shown respect and integrity and proved very capable

Wishful thinking perhaps but I find a one match suspension (suspended to the end of the season) extremely lenient.

Punishments now in, weaker thank I anticipated given the suspended nature of them.

View attachment 14411
Thats a joke !!! has Greenturd got a gig in the Enforcement ,Compliance and Penalties department at the NRL ?.
Those 2 idiots could still potentially de-rail the whole rest of the season.I think they should be out for 8 weeks minimum .Also indigenous people are in the high risk category (not sure why ) but they have a in built susceptibility to Corona
Same with Cleary .
Honestly if it wasnt for Rugby League these blokes would be stacked 10 deep in the jails

Luck boys... just a slap across the wrist. Mind you a $50k Whack to the hip pocket will ensure it stings a bit.
Its not 50k .60% of that is suspended like the 1 week suspension ,so its 30k and play on !!
I'm disappointed PVL That should have been a lay down 8 week susupension all day , so that all the other idiots playing for teams other than Manly know what the penalty will be if they break ranks .

One week for
disrespecting the law
disrespecting their club
disrespecting their team mates
disrespecting the vulnerable state of the game that is in.....
So, the value of respect to VLandis is worth one week

The 1 week ban is suspended mate. If they don't transgress again there is NO suspension.

Doesnt Nathan Cleary still live with his Mum & Dad?

Where were they while their son's Instagram orgy photos were being taken?

Surely they would be aware of a gaggle of giggling schoolgirls descending upon their domicile on ANZAC day?

One week for
disrespecting the law
disrespecting their club
disrespecting their team mates
disrespecting the vulnerable state of the game that is in.....
So, the value of respect to VLandis is worth one week
Conclusion
Strong leaders that have strong integrity rule with a strong hand and not with a soft cck
Blokes that dont honour their Countries Flag and Anthem and get away with it are encouraged to get away with what ever they like .
whats all this I hear about soft cock ????
Maybe I can help ?
Alan J

Its not 50k .60% of that is suspended like the 1 week suspension ,so its 30k and play on !!
I'm disappointed PVL That should have been a lay down 8 week susupension all day , so that all the other idiots playing for teams other than Manly know what the penalty will be if they break ranks .
Even worse mate...it's $20k and play on, $30k is suspended.

So as i predicted
nothing has changed at nrl HQ
you can bet anything that was one of our players, gone for a month.
i just do not see how they can get off so lightly with everything going on, then I remember they play for Souths and storm.
enough said.
very very disappointed with PV today over this.

Without Discipline a man is a loose cannon . How Many loose cannons does the NRL want ?
I agree but the number of loose cannons the NRL wants and the number they have are two separate things and I don’t see the sanctions the NRL handed down having much of a deterrent value.

And please don’t get me started on the whole “ racial“ card played here.

if JAC and LM are not careful the way they are acting out on certain issues it is going to turn more people against than for them.

And please don’t get me started on the whole “ racial“ card played here.

if JAC and LM are not careful the way they are acting out on certain issues it is going to turn more people against than for them.
I know a lot of indigenous people who are really upset about this. So much work to try to get rid of racism ad these idiots hide behind 'their' culture.

I agree but the number of loose cannons the NRL wants and the number they have are two separate things and I don’t see the sanctions the NRL handed down having much of a deterrent value.
I believe The NRL has enough great players with integrity that is a great image for the game to carry on .

As I suspected, the NRL cave in and let these boofheads off with a fine, half suspended.

This is a classic example of the cartel clubs like the Drizzle and the Vermin getting special favours! Addo-Carr and Mitchell are a law onto themselves, I understand that this is the 3rd time that Addo-Carr has been in breach of the laws imposed on us.

They get slapped with a wet feather, what a joke!!! When I heard Mitchell playing the race card, I knew this was a stitch up, heaven help that we upset him and his mates. These guys needed to be rubbed out for a minimim month as a deterent for any player being dumb enough to thumb their noses at the rules in a critical time for the NRL to get this season re-started.

We really need change at the top, because I am sick of the double standards in the game, If those players played for so called lesser clubs they would have been suspended.

These two brilliant players on their day have no respect for what we are all going through and the handling of this by the NRL is a massive fail!! on all fronts!!!

I know a lot of indigenous people who are really upset about this. So much work to try to get rid of racism ad these idiots hide behind 'their' culture.
Cliffy Lyons is a great example of a Great Australian . He stood up proudly for his people his club , his Country .
Great people do not divide a nation they unite it
640px-Cliff_Lyons.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8