NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yvonne Sampson........would have definitely preferred Pitt.

Pitt seems to know here footy more that Sampson to me has this tinge of smugness.

Anyway, will giver her a go....I read a quote that basically said she'll let em have at it, that conflict is ok but she'll keep everyone on topic and make sure all differing opinions are heard.

Sounds good to me

Pitt seems to know here footy more that Sampson to me has this tinge of smugness.

Anyway, will giver her a go....I read a quote that basically said she'll let em have at it, that conflict is ok but she'll keep everyone on topic and make sure all differing opinions are heard.

Sounds good to me
Not you I dislike but this news can't stand her and is going to turn away lots of viewers, bad choice by fox.

Sounds good to me
Couldnt agree more Lara Pitt really does know her footy and she doesnt mind sticking to the boys when she has her opinion

This one just blows me away. Replace a considered, knowledgeable and cerebral host with the complete opposite. YS is good at keeping the banter going and is very self-confident, but whenever there is complexity she sort of throws here hands up and makes a joke of it. They had seemed to be positioning Lara Pitt for something more on the show. Either her or Greg Alexander would have kept the show on its current track. Life's too short, I'll be doing somethign else when this program comes on in future.

BTW - very astute move by the Broncs to get Ben Ikin as they have. Along with their new CEO they have the makings of a good back office now. I'd say Kevvie will last into next season. Might be the start of the Broncos being competitive again.

I've said (in the past) the rlpa has been a toothless tiger for some time.

But now, isn't it funny that when they have actually started organising and getting some firm directions and demands in place, the nrl lapdog journos are all starting to bag the rlpa.

An old trick I guess. they are becoming a force, so disparage, belittle, and try to turn the public against them.

I hope their strength continues to grow. the players should be consulted on huge issues as they are the ones running out on the field.

Everything goes through player associations in the big leagues elsewhere.

Also:
I've read where newton and DCE are hoping to "keep good relationships with v'landy"

nah...go for it guys, I thought unions were supposed to give mgt hell! woot!

PS: Pathetic how the fox headlines are "kent grills dce" "why don't you know" "clickbait instead of quality"

Whereas in reality it reads like dce handled himself very well (as usual).
Yes the RLPA is a toothless tiger compared to other players unions especially US sports. The player unions there have a major say in lots of decisions about changes to the games, you only mostly hear from the RLPA after decisions have been made they’re complaining about the decision. Shows they weren’t involved in discussions before the decision was made

didn't watch it before, will continue not to watch it. ikin putting on a pair of glasses never convinced me he had any nous. if i wanted to see morons arguing with each other i'd put on parliament question time

Well at least Vonnie isn't biased ... every player is the greatest, a super star, the best ever, the goat, wonderful, a legend, talented, an ornament to the game, a brilliant role model and a future immortal ... and that's just the reserves ... wait til she introduces the firsts ...

He's a raging egomaniac, and I can't handle listening to him for more than ten seconds. I literally want to punch him in the face whenever he opens his mouth.
Not sure this is a known fact, but I got this from the woman who dated him (and he ghosted after a few months ) ...and excuse the spelling.

But Paul Kent has Asperger's. The way he manages, controls and deals with that is pretty commendable, 99.9999% of people wouldn't even notice.

That's why I'm not hard on him ! Know he brings a lot on himself, but he hasn't had it easy. Hope I didn't break protocol saying this.

Why did a chick have to get the gig at all?

Perhaps cause they were the best fit?

You want a a polished presenter who can moderate and guide the chat.

A Pitt, Bracey, Ginnane, Sampson type rather than a Brandy, Cronk, Ennis who offer great insight but haven't done that anchor role.

For mine I would have gone Pitt with Ginnane as my second pick

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8