NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Ikin leaving, all sanity has gone from the programme. They'll probably get Hadley on as a permanent now or Rothfield. Heaven forbid the show is now going to be run by amateurs and sock puppets.
Yep a huge loss that is for sure. He was the only sensible voice and I am sad he is going to the Broncos because as they are going now they were and would continue to be a rabble. With Ikin there they have a chance to turn this around over the next few years sadly.

They need an ex player to replace Ikin. Could be Braith or Ennis but I reckon they may go with Cooper. All three would be pretty cringeworthy but Cooper has the most room to grow.
No way gotta be Lara. One of the best fox league anchors/analysts male or female. My worry is this has been in the works for a while hence them getting Hadley over.

They need an ex player to replace Ikin. Could be Braith or Ennis but I reckon they may go with Cooper. All three would be pretty cringeworthy but Cooper has the most room to grow.
Sorry mate but disagree with all 3!!!
Anasta is a dribbler, Cronk is another dribbler & loves the sound of his own nasally voice, Ennis is hot & cold! Lara Pitt for me coz she seems sensible & knowledgeable, plus won’t take **** from Kent lololol. Not sure who else they’d have in mind. Matty Johns maybe???? Please not that Cam Smith lover Yvonne Sampson!!!!

Brandy is great for insight and opinion but not sure if he has the hosting/moderating chops.

Brandy is the best ... I'd even prefer Blocker to most of the others ... agree Lara is great ... James Graham & Benji

I agree. If there is one individual on these programmes I have respect for its Alexander. He's usually quite unbiased and sensible with his comments. He' not trying to prove how clever he thinks he is, which is what turns me off many of these characters. Ikin seemed of the same type as Alexander. Perhaps that's why Alexander doesn't get a bigger involvement in these programmes. He's not controversial enough, or self promoting enough, and doesn't behave like he's King S..t

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6