NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Perhaps cause they were the best fit?

You want a a polished presenter who can moderate and guide the chat.

A Pitt, Bracey, Ginnane, Sampson type rather than a Brandy, Cronk, Ennis who offer great insight but haven't done that anchor role.

For mine I would have gone Pitt with Ginnane as my second pick

Out of the choice's of the girls, agree Pitt is miles ahead of Vonnie.

Then again, Kerry Ann Kennerly would be better than Vonnie

You are probably right about that but all jobs should go to the best applicant.
Is that why Sampson got the head job…..no wait that’s what she gives isn’t it?

C’mon Max, surely we’re better than that theses days?
Would you say the same if Braith, Ennis or Cronk got the gig?
Do you think the same of Sims on Ch 9?
Oh so it’s ok when others were posting similar things about Sampson & Cam Smith…..now you’re all Sampson admirers…….yeah ok I retract what I wrote!

PS Simms isn’t annoying at all & yes I’d say the same about Anasta, Ennis & Cronk!

Oh so it’s ok when others were posting similar things about Sampson & Cam Smith…..now you’re all Sampson admirers…….yeah ok I retract what I wrote!
Thanks @madmax.
Maybe I should've called out similar posts in the past but that's the things with jokes, they start off with a bit of light hearted humour until....
Wouldn't say I'm a Sampson admirer but she does the job better than a vast majority of female personalities.

I actually rate big Ru, she's played the game is smart and asks intelligent questions from what I have seen of her on channel nein although I don't go out of my way to watch it
Fox should look at her if they want more women, her and Lara are far and away the best imho, I do t know what what they see in Yvonne Smith nee Sampson

I actually rate big Ru, she's played the game is smart and asks intelligent questions from what I have seen of her on channel nein although I don't go out of my way to watch it
Fox should look at her if they want more women, her and Lara are far and away the best imho, I do t know what what they see in Yvonne Smith nee Sampson
Pretty sure Fox payed big $$ to get her away from Ch9, if so it doesn’t make financial sense for her to not be highly visible.

Cam is lucky to string one word together. He is a commentary vacuum. The girls should be dirty he gets a gig.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10