NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ikin lost control of many arguments and debates and I didn’t think Yvonne over played or under played her hand.
I liked the moments when Kenty didn’t have as much to wind up about, Ikin would often tip him over the edge and I liked Yvonne’s way of diffusing him.
I don’t care if Ikin or Yvonne get moved on but yeh that’s the only show I watched featuring Yvonne and she was fine to me

Did she bother me? No
Did she speak over the guests? No
Will I be shattered if she’s replaced? No

Two NSW hosts is fine with me too..

Sorry but I did see it the other way around. Kent got away with a lot more of his ramblings with Yvonne as host than he did with Ikin. When Kent, Crowley and Rothfield got going, quite often Vonny lost control and was left in the background until she had no choice but to interject that they needed to move to the next segment. Sometimes she did pop into a discussion with a relevant point, but more often than not when she tried to speak, they just spoke over her like she wasn't really there.

Sometimes I thought it was a bit disrespectful how they carried on given that she was the host, but it was also on her to have a stronger voice. She's the host, she needs to assert that control.

I personally wouldn't mind her back as host one day after she's had the baby, but she needs to stand up for herself at that table. Otherwise, what's the point?

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Sorry but I did see it the other way around. Kent got away with a lot more of his ramblings with Yvonne as host than he did with Ikin. When Kent, Crowley and Rothfield got going, quite often Vonny lost control and was left in the background until she had no choice but to interject that they needed to move to the next segment. Sometimes she did pop into a discussion with a relevant point, but more often than not when she tried to speak, they just spoke over her like she wasn't really there.

Sometimes I thought it was a bit disrespectful how they carried on given that she was the host, but it was also on her to have a stronger voice. She's the host, she needs to assert that control.

I personally wouldn't mind her back as host one day after she's had the baby, but she needs to stand up for herself at that table. Otherwise, what's the point?
That’s a fair analysis I can’t argue with. If you prefer her to speak up and control the show more, I hope brandy takes the reins.

Kenty will still blow up, we know that : )

Who made Kent an expert on every aspect of rugby league.

I have loved 360 for years but now find it unwatchable and not because of Braith or Buzz.
I liked it better when Kent basically sat there with that stupid look on his face, now his ego has him taking over conversations with a smug grin - sickening really, especially his own segment with "good times" playing in the background

Last edited:
I don’t know why they make us suffer through that good times intro, every flaming time!

I hear police are now using Kent’s Good Times as a threat when seeking information.

In the whole discussion on the Knees into the Parra winger was ludicrous. You have all these Armchair experts going on and you have the ex players on the opposite side. Half have actually played the game and the other half???? Well to be fair Kunty played 1 FG game for the tigers didn't he....

Absolutely unwatchable rubbish. Journalists who think they are experts, because they write rubbish on the game. Anasta just a Thunderbird, with someone else pulling his strings. utter c@p. And as for Slothfield.........

First time I have watched it for 3 years. Kent had it all over anasta over the knees. Anasta was even saying that what could Campbell do, he was left with no other option to stop the try. Kent had him at if you can't complete a legal tackle you can't resort to an illegal tackle. Anasta tried to justify what else can you do?

What surprised me was the discussion over the bulldogs hia travesty. Marshall-king with a shoulder injury whilst the dogs had 2 centres out with hia. The only way the 18th man who happened to be a centre could come on was if Marshall king went off for a hia.it was overlooked by all that the dogs needed a centre to come on.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8