NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE is a quality player just has his limits like every player. In hindsight I agree - I just didn't think Foran still had it and was worried about his injuries. He has totally proved me wrong. I was one calling for Schu to play 5/8 before the beginning of the year and certainly after 4 weeks of the season.
Foran’s form for the Dogs was good.I think the most doubt everybody had was going to be injuries.Apart from a broken hand,which could happen at any time,he has held up well.But I hope he can make it through to the big games at the end of the season

Yea i just don't lick ass
So the options are hate all journos or be partial to giving rimjobs..........you've convinced me, down to the journos!!

How dare content and opinions be shared on the sport we love haha

So the options are hate all journos or be partial to giving rimjobs..........you've convinced me, down to the journos!!

I just don't think we reward lazy 'journalism' by acknowledging it as something insightful.

Hooper's criticism - as rightfully pointed out by @StuBoot - lacks the most basic levels of research into the stats that he apparently uses to hang DCE out to dry. So it ends up coming across like so much other Fox/Murdoch-sourced trash - Opinion.

Whoop dee doo. He is a Flog and so are most of those NRL 'Journos' associated with the game.

So in Hooper's 'Opinion' DCE is the cause and hence scapegoat - pair that with a degree of Queensland hatred already levelled at DCE for his backflip on Titans to stick with Manly and he gets his crack-fix of article clicks. Queenslanders saw that as him backflipping on QLD for NSW, creating a platform of DCE being a traitor to his own. On top of that not being not as influential as the Captains of seasons past (which are some seriously big shoes to fill for any player), he isn't seen as the great QLD hero they want.

Given he is eloquent beyond the understanding of the average QLD punter, he comes across as unrelatable and alien. If DCE spoke like 'Yeah, nah mate. Was heaps good, like, we did it for the boys, like, love playin with me mates. QUEENSLANDER!! F*#K YEAH' then maybe they could relate, but i'm exposing my Northern Beaches superiority complex a tad there.

DCE - as many have mentioned - isn't going to drag Qld to victory without a platform to launch off. The selections were baffling in places, but the QLD depth is atrocious at the moment. Every Qld NRL team is garbage this year, and in seasons past they filled most of the Qld Origin side (along with Melb). They played like strangers and they weren't up for it as a unit. DCE as the captain deserves some blame for that sure, but hanging him out to dry won't solve their problems - or quell the 'Origin is Dead' chatter (which it is every time Qld lose it seems....)

Not at all mate, these journo's sit there pointing the finger while people talk them up at the same time knowing they act like morons on the tube themselves. I have dealt with these people and i know what they are like. The last thing i am going to do is put praise onto f...k wits which quite frankly most know they are. Anyone can sit there and point the finger, that's easy. No skill in that. And they talk about talent. Yea right. They point the finger not only at anyone. You don't rubbish perfectly good people that have done bugger all wrong and DCE being one of them. Let Kenty go out there and tackle his guts out and see how long he would last. If they are so smart then why don't they change their jobs and do the work themselves. I give praise when its needed and if i rubbish someone you can bet they deserve it. 2 fu...ng games have been played and according to the journos its the end of the world because QLD lost a series. Wow woopie do.

Kenty loves to complain. I bet if he was handed a bag of cherries he would claim they were too small, at the same time knowing he would not like one up his nose for a wart.

Yep I agree - DCE is great when his forwards are on the front foot - he is superb. If you need a game manager and a director to drive a team around or yes lead them out of a pickle he is not your man. He suits us perfectly with Foran because Foran will drive the team around and Foran will lead from the front. DCE is a great instinctive player - great 40/20's but yes not a leader from the front.

You do realise that the amount of go forward that the Qld forwards have NOT done this Origin series would have also rendered exalted ones like Lewis, Langer, Lockyer, Thurston and Cronk powerless to stop this current NSW side?

Seriously, if you swapped DCE and Cleary for the two games so far ... Cherry would have killed it while Cleary would be the one looking like a chump.

The truth is that so far this series, the Blues forwards have given Cleary and Luai all the room in the world to ply their trade, which in turn has given Turbo, Mitchell and Tedesco the room to run rings around their opponents. The Maroons pack is going about as good as the Poms were in the 1982 and 1986 Ashes and both Cherry and Grub Man Munster have been rendered ineffective (which in turn hasn't helped their crap backline).

That’s why I couldn’t understand the push to have Schuster at 5/8 ahead of Foran so early in his career.
Slothfield had him playing SOO, but the Manly training staff pushed him past his limits and got injured

Fuk
Sorry
It just got worse
That idiot is on. Segment called good times
What an up himself tool

turned over now
Nice whiskey and Port to settle down
Agree, that “Good Times” intro goes way too long.
Get on with it.
Like Frank Zappa said,
Shut up ‘n play yer guitar.

After seeing Walkers defence tonight I hope DCE gets a slight injury rendering him unavailable for origin 3.
Bring Walker in to cover DCE and watch the like of Tommy, Latrell and Tedesco run over him all night.
I can't remember a Walker that had good defence except Bruce (who was one of the best). Has there been any others?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8