NRL 360 - The word of Kenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thing is for PVL and the powers that be they need to balance the game for its 'current' and possible audience.

Honestly for me I loved last season and seeing Turbo (and some others) run wild. From a pure spectacle it was great.

Obviously some of the RL 'purists' will say it was too fast or too open but you have to play the game as it is NOW.

Sides just needed to adapt better rather than complaining about the open nature of play in 2021.

Remember when covid hit and we were caught out with the new rules upon resumption. We were a big angry pack and very structured which just didn't adapt well in 2020.

Come 2021 Des was able to reinvent the playing style and wow wasn't it great.

Now the rules have changed again we need time to adapt.

Long and the short of it was I loved 2021 and could only wish the speed of play went back up in that direction.

XV-1

First Grader
Thing is for PVL and the powers that be they need to balance the game for its 'current' and possible audience.

Honestly for me I loved last season and seeing Turbo (and some others) run wild. From a pure spectacle it was great.

Obviously some of the RL 'purists' will say it was too fast or too open but you have to play the game as it is NOW.

Sides just needed to adapt better rather than complaining about the open nature of play in 2021.

Remember when covid hit and we were caught out with the new rules upon resumption. We were a big angry pack and very structured which just didn't adapt well in 2020.

Come 2021 Des was able to reinvent the playing style and wow wasn't it great.

Now the rules have changed again we need time to adapt.

Long and the short of it was I loved 2021 and could only wish the speed of play went back up in that direction.

Regardless of 2021 or 2022, we can't beat any top 4 sides so it's sort of a mute point.
We need more grunt and post contact metres up front, faster in the ruck and stop the ' give it to Tommy " mentality to score tries.
D needs to be better in every respect to be up there with Penrith and Melb.

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Regardless of 2021 or 2022, we can't beat any top 4 sides so it's sort of a mute point.
We need more grunt and post contact metres up front, faster in the ruck and stop the ' give it to Tommy " mentality to score tries.
D needs to be better in every respect to be up there with Penrith and Melb.
Yes but the only way to beat the top teams is to learn to beat the top teams. Not necessarily to buy buy buy which atvthis moment in time is not an option.
I would prefer the guys we have learn to compete than attempt another rebuild at this point.

XV-1

First Grader
Yes but the only way to beat the top teams is to learn to beat the top teams. Not necessarily to buy buy buy which atvthis moment in time is not an option.
I would prefer the guys we have learn to compete than attempt another rebuild at this point.

Who said to buy, buy, buy?

I think we have the players to improve to where we should be.

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Of course we have to improve the players we have which will happen. We just need to be patient. But fear not that is one thing this place is excellent at. Being patient and not flying off the handle every week is what ST is all about.

XV-1

First Grader
I am amazed watching the world of Kunty tonight how he was so happy to trumpet the NRL on sending off Lawton because of the worst type of tackle one can make.
He even spent several minutes bagging Gould and Fittler for their opinion that the tackle was not that bad

Not one word about the Wighton spear tackle where there was no penalty. He is charged with Grade 2 and out 2-3 weeks, so clearly the judiciary viewed it as a seriously bad tackle.

Surely they could have discussed that as two spear tackles in one weekend is unusual.

Totally biased , sloppy journalism.

Last edited:

eagleron

Bencher
I am amazed watching the world of Kunty tonight how he was so happy to trumpet the NRL on sending off Lawton because of the worst type of tackle one can make.
He even spent several minutes bagging Gould and Fittler for their opinion that the tackle was not that bad

Not one word about the Wighton spear tackle where there was no penalty. He is charged with Grade 2 and out 2-3 weeks.
Surely they could have discussed that as two spear tackles in one weekend is unusual.

The bloke is a knob of the highest order

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Imagine going back 30 years to dig up quotes from Gould and Fittler to try and discredit them

Someone on here saved all the articles the little germ published on Brett Stewart that were straight out lies, they should be printed out and sent to the ****wit with a receipt on it for what he cost the company in defamation

Eagle 1

First Grader

Not one word about the Wighton spear tackle where there was no penalty. He is charged with Grade 2 and out 2-3 weeks, so clearly the judiciary viewed it as a seriously bad tackle.

So typical of Kent, good to see some commentators aren't joining the pile-on.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just heard audio of Kent, Tallis and Hooper going at that Maroon fella on Sunday causing him to leave the studio, they are absolute germs and it was good to hear him spread some **** about them too after he warned them to stop

Hooper hasn’t had a license for 3 years but driving anyway. Tallis has had covid but not staying at home. Kent stays drinking at a pub after closing time regularly

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Kenty is 100% correct ... it was a send off all day every day.

All hail Kenty!

tookey

First Grader
Just heard audio of Kent, Tallis and Hooper going at that Maroon fella on Sunday causing him to leave the studio, they are absolute germs and it was good to hear him spread some **** about them too after he warned them to stop

Hooper hasn’t had a license for 3 years but driving anyway. Tallis has had covid but not staying at home. Kent stays drinking at a pub after closing time regularly
I know of a bloke who works at the pub in the inner west when Kent drinks at each week

He says that he is a complete dickhead, arrogant and gets drunk and starts fights

Apparently Kent had an argument with Chris Heighington's father recently and copped a good flogging

TPJ was at the same pub last week and he said that he was a complete arrogant tool as well

WiseyEagle

Reserve Grader
I know of a bloke who works at the pub in the inner west when Kent drinks at each week

He says that he is a complete dickhead, arrogant and gets drunk and starts fights

Apparently Kent had an argument with Chris Heighington's father recently and copped a good flogging

TPJ was at the same pub last week and he said that he was a complete arrogant tool as well
Doesn't he live on the Central Coast?

Drinking at an Inner Western Sydney pub, must be a reason for that?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16