Not on our Turf!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yawn

There are plenty of good rebuttals by most of you in this thread.

It's just to sell papers.

A couple of things:

That "outline" website is fair dinkum useless. Has it ever worked for anyone on here over 5%?

Also, anyone can come to Brookie, low numbers mean opposition fans don't travel. why isn't there a constant stream of articles about how opposition fans don't travel to Manly?

If the media keep chanting how everyone hates Manly, maybe non manly fans don't want to come along to Brookie.

Over the last 10 years or so coming to the fortress usually meant having your butts kicked which aides in opposition fans not wanting to travel to Brookie.

As HappilyManly said, the real crime is that 1 billion dollars on the toothless and still the stadium is almost empty.

Brainless Ritchie, coward of high rank also doesn't take into account timing of games and believes there is a 50 lane roadway to and from Lottoland causing no traffic issues what so ever.

Of course with last years efforts, it may be understandable to see the drop off in numbers. But Des and the team are doing well.

But yes, tweaked numbers do show a drop off. Maybe the nrl should pay more attention to Manly's requests for the time slots we want.

Brainless Ritchie, coward of high rank's article is such a rehash of dribble, I am dumber for having responded to it.

#talkthegameup

That whinge aside, I hope every Manly fan that can, gets out to the ground (and holds up a 'I wish ge was here' sign) :)

5ZOG2Nk.jpg

Apart from protecting the hill plenty of good reasons to get down to the Fortress on Sunday;

1. Great winter weather on Sunday - nothing better than enjoying it on the hill
  2. Crusty Demons along with the Crusty Babes will be there - check out their marquee near Arko entrance
  3. How good is it when we beat the Eels- even better witnessing it live: it’s never the same unless your at the game
  4. You will feel like a true supporter when your on the hill (or stands) in maroon and white

Bring your flags!

Apart from protecting the hill plenty of good reasons to get down to the Fortress on Sunday;

2. Crusty Demons along with the Crusty Babes will be there - check out their marquee near Arko entrance
  3. How good is it when we beat the Eels- even better witnessing it live: it’s never the same unless your at the game
  4. You will feel like a true supporter when your on the hill (or stands) in maroon and white

Bring your flags!

Bring your flags!
Just booked my accommodation at Manly for my family of 5 heading down from Nelson Bay. 2nd game we have managed to get 2 this year......1st game was drowned on the hill v roosters. See you all on the hill Sunday..... Go Manly!

Bring your flags!
I like you @The Wheel You're Manly and relentless for the cause.
Go you good thing.

532F819B-6A2C-4A48-849C-BF47FCB6C84A.jpeg

Got it

Bring your flags!

I'm kinda wondering if:

1) People actually saw the "stupid is coming" type on the pic and,
2) They realise it was a play on the GoT "Winter is coming" slogan.
Sure GE.
The stupid that is coming frightens me and makes me hurl.:p
I actually had nightmares last night. I dreamed I had to teach a class full of parra supporters' children and the government wouldn't classify them as disadvantaged and give me the extra funding I'd need to educate them to become Manly supporters.:giggle:

I reckon this is the direct result of:
The run down facilities at Brooky spectators experience
The price for attendance
Renaming it to Lottoland
Ownership screwing with the culture of the club the past few years
Onfield performance

3DD81087-F154-403C-9668-4FB29C6CE72B.jpeg

No excuses Manly fans - Brookie is looking a treat today on a magnificent Sunday arvo. Plenty of Slimes at Brookie pub already - get to the game and protect the hill!

#Bringyourflag

I don't have a flag :(

Hopefully everyone turns up! Assuming this has been hit over on facebook and twitter.

The crap thing will be if dean nutcase ritchie tries to take any credit for the crowd.

Manly playing well, sunny day, good time slot, at home, against a traditional rival...of course the crowd was going to be big.

yet he'll probably try and take credit for it

cause he is a

everybody....

tosspot!

half time rant

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4