Not on our Turf!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Id love his statistics on Roosters Football Stadium or Homebush by Souffs and to also list each game, who was played and on what day/time. What a poor sample he has provided
Big difference to playing Nth Qld on a Thursday at Brookie to Wests playing Penrith on a Friday or Sunday at Campbelltown for one of there 4 games there. Or The Dogs v Parra on a Sunday arvo.
Absolute bias reporting. Rithcie is fast becoming a bigger wanka than Slothfield.
Don’t forget Ritchie is Zorba mouthpiece

The slime can slither back up the m2 and gutho knows hes no king.. turbo dethroned him and he landed flat on his back. Silly boy stayed with the eels and the dalai instead of us hahahahaha

Good atmosphere on the Hill.
There wasn't the rumoured 'Eel Invasion' we'd been expecting.
Guess with their fancy pants new stadium the Westies are not used to roughing it at a traditional RL ground.
Doesn'tmatta fans are soft.

Good atmosphere on the Hill.
Let. There wasn't the rumoured 'Eel Invasion' we'd been expecting.
Guess with their fancy pants new stadium the Westies are not used to roughing it at a traditional RL ground.
Doesn'tmatta fans are soft.

They don’t travel. Refuse to cross a bridge apparently. I’m sure it’s been well publicised by the unbiased Sydney media.

Thanks to all the faithful who turned up today - great too see the old girl heaving!
And she was heaving too! Can't remember the last time there were 15,000+ at Brookie.
Maybe pre-Barrett?

Have to say I thought the pre-game Manly-Parra cheergirls' dance was a nice 'bipartisan' touch :clap:

OneFive, TwoFourFive.

Is that better than Pennsylvania 6-5000 ?

Ugh, now I have to read in the DT how it was all their doing that the crowds turned up. I knew it (well I said Ritchie would probably claim credit). My kingdom for a Journo and not these monkey typists*

*my kingdom currently entails one half bottle of makers mark, sorry.

Thanks to all the faithful who turned up today - great too see the old girl heaving!

Parra were never going to travel in the numbers reported.

Are you sure this wasn't a plan, devised by the membership committee to orchestrate a false coup (like the movie "wag the dog") creating faux outrage ensuring everyone turns up at the game and by doing so you guys pocket 10% of the takings of people above the 10,000 mark? Was everyone conned??????

If so, well done!

lol ***

*** I'm kidding The Wheel and Mitch and the membership committee do great work! *hugs*

https://twitter.com/chrismbbcsport/status/1152820945087803392?s=19

IMG_20190722_055238.jpg

Picture perfect :inlove:

Last edited:
Such a dilapidated ground. Just ask every lazy peasant of a sporting journalist in this city.

Oh wait, ‘dilapidated’ means ‘in ruins’ or at least a ’state of disrepair’ and ummm...clearly that shot proves Stadium Brookvalia is not in said condition.

Otherwise they would never allow 15,000+ fans to gather there, because that would breach OH&S regulations.

I remember going in the mid 80's when over 27,000 attended, can't remember how squishy it was but hate to see that many there these days. I don't think it would be allowed.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8