Not on our Turf!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember going in the mid 80's when over 27,000 attended, can't remember how squishy it was but hate to see that many there these days. I don't think it would be allowed.
I was on the hill that day - everyone was standing no room to sit down, even the path at bottom of hill was standing room only. Definitely wouldn’t meet today’s OHS standards

And remember when most of the crowd got there early to watch the u/23's and reggies ... made a day of it, and took an interest in the talent coming through ... great days ....

I was in the beer queue on the hill yesterday arvo when the Manly fan with the drum allowed a Parra supporter to have a go of it!

Even better was when he handed over the drum someone yelled out "no need to give him your drumsticks mate, hes got a couple of wooden spoons he can use" hahaha

I remember going in the mid 80's when over 27,000 attended, can't remember how squishy it was but hate to see that many there these days. I don't think it would be allowed.
27,655 and yes it was a tight fit. The blokes near me on ‘Hasbeen Hill’ who had upturned milk crates to stand on were onto something.

Saw a few old legends getting around at Brookie yesterday - Cliffy, Spud, Kingy and Donny McKinnon.

Did you notice the crowd today Greenturd

Play games on a weekend afternoon and the crowds turn up.
Better get planning for 2020, can't have Manly having big crowds, better have us playing Thursday or 6pm Friday so you can say no one turns up at Brookvale.

Crowd announced was slightly smaller apparently than Parra game but I reckon there was definitely more than that sitting on the hillside today.

Not sure what everyone else though

Crowd announced was slightly smaller apparently than Parra game but I reckon there was definitely more than that sitting on the hillside today.

Not sure what everyone else though
15,012. Crowd felt slightly smaller than the Doesn'tmatta crowd. I'm always on the Hill and it was comfortable.
It looks to me that there are still empty seats in the southern and western stands.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8