NON Manly games [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Melbourne Storm will be without the services of gun five-eighth Cameron Munster for at least the next four weeks after suffering a medial ligament strain in his right knee on Friday night.

Munster suffered the injury when he twisted awkwardly in a three-man tackle in just the fourth minute of the 50-6 thumping of the New Zealand Warriors.

The roosters are amazing!! What other team could win a game after they lose TWO players to injury?? With 2 more watching from the stands. It’s UNPRECEDENTED.

heroes all of them.
Yeah been reading the same rubbish from the media & commentators how amazing they are having to play with all those injuries & only 15 players during the match. OMG no other team is capable of doing what the Roosters did.....it was just an amazing performance. I admire the Roosters for their tenacity & will power, for their endurance & for their determination to win. Imagine having an old winger sidelined & then their lock goes down then a so so hooker go down during the game. Can you imagine having 3 first graders sidelined & 3 more go down & be left with only 14 for most of the game.....I feel for those magnificent Roosters who have endured such adversity yet managed to beat a team second last from the bottom. The whole rugby league world must be so proud of their achievement.....well according to the commentators & papers!

Snuffy Smith - what a flog.

A man who wittingly signed two concurrent playing contracts with the one outfit (now conveniently forgotten) and who continues his inexorable rise to the top of the NRL. An organisation where even a halfwit looks and sounds intelligent to a significant number of rugba league supporters.

OK, that’s an exaggeration, but you get the picture.

Last edited:
All hail King Kameron

"Look see.. you have two hands...so why not sign a contract with each one? lol @ nrl"

71bac778900137b34dd24920c51156bb

Imagine being flogged by 50 then (immediately afterwards) having the humiliation of having the opposing captain come in for a lecture, or whatever it was.

Don't know what he was trying to achieve but this was not the time or place for it.

I get the hate for Scam and believe me I’m lining up behind most of you with the **** he pulls.

BUT

Given the competition wouldn’t be happening unless the Warriors were here I actually think what Scam , Bellamy and Ryan Hoffman ( who did play for the Warriors for a while ) did was pretty classy.

Id suggest nothing was said other than , thanks for hanging in there so we can all be paid and hold your heads up in pride.

I guess a few will disagree with that comment but take your Manly caps off for a minute and you might see what a fine gesture this really was.

Maybe the spate of injuries (if there really is one) is because the season stopped for 8 weeks. This could be Tom Turbo's problem. The hammys were all tested and good at the start of the season. But having players prepped all summer long, then play two games and stop for 2 months and then start again at full speed is the reason.

Or it could just be as simple as everyones got the wrong boot studs on! Never saw Manly players whining in the 1970s about the SCG!

I get the hate for Scam and believe me I’m lining up behind most of you with the **** he pulls.

BUT

Given the competition wouldn’t be happening unless the Warriors were here I actually think what Scam , Bellamy and Ryan Hoffman ( who did play for the Warriors for a while ) did was pretty classy.

Id suggest nothing was said other than , thanks for hanging in there so we can all be paid and hold your heads up in pride.

I guess a few will disagree with that comment but take your Manly caps off for a minute and you might see what a fine gesture this really was.
I agree its a classy act.. its not like he went in there to mock them. They have sacrificed so much for this competition. Its a funny year with a strange patchwork competition i applaud them for going in there and thanking them. well done sCam

Josh Rat/moose Maguire is such a grubby piece of work... whats his problem.

Ps loving this cowboys beatdown. Knights really imploding here and its marvellous.. now all we need is parra to lose a few players at wankfest stadium so we can watch the nrl scramble to find a new home for there darlings while they fix the grass...

Pps ref trying his best to bring the Squire's into this

So... channel nine don't show every game. It's like the 1990's!

cowboys score.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8