NON Manly games [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warning: Disgusting Alert :rofl:

Cleary much have been running with his hand on his forehead ready to squirt zit puss at Souffs defenders on that one. They didn't want to know him.

Check out Dr Pimple Popper on You Tube. You want disgusting, she delivers big time!

I forgot the game was on.... but I'll take the tipping point.

Ugh, Imagine trying to tackle Cleary's infected forehead?!

Under-fire coach Anthony Seibold says he is the right man to lead Brisbane and has rejected claims he has lost the dressing room.

But Seibold has asked frustrated Broncos fans to be patient as he plays “the long game”, warning that the six-time NRL premiers may not be title contenders any time soon.

lol, let's hope so!

Best half in the comp by a long way
I don't know about "a long way" but he certainly is the type of 7 we need to compliment the percentage of cap running 6 we have for the next 5 years or so. We are stuck with him so use him properly.
Make the cap space available and bite the bullet MWSE. Find someone like him so we don't keep wasting all that cap on DCE playing a role he is not best suited or shop DCE.
It is a business. Or get Green back on a 600k deal for 3 years. He is a mercenary and he will do the job we need.

Maybe the way the halves play has a lot to do with coaching and stuctures. Penrith play a very structured style and to be honest their attack doesn't look that fantastic. On the other hand we play a more improvised style that can look chaotic but is always threatening. I'd rather have DCE anyday, especially when the pressure is on.

Maybe the way the halves play has a lot to do with coaching and stuctures. Penrith play a very structured style and to be honest their attack doesn't look that fantastic. On the other hand we play a more improvised style that can look chaotic but is always threatening. I'd rather have DCE anyday, especially when the pressure is on.
And Penrith have run into this problem in the past I believe. DCE is the Australian half for a reason.

According to Joey Johns, Latrine is "a freak" because he managed to catch a bomb and then pass it to another player.
No mention from Johns about how many balls he dropped, and then left his team short a player when sin-binned.
I can't believe the praise for Latrine and Jimmy the misfiring Jet.

Latrine is a myth. One magic play followed by 3 hours of dropped balls and attempts at miracle plays.

800K my arse.

He's like Inglis except he doesn't lift for Origin.

According to Joey Johns, Latrine is "a freak" because he managed to catch a bomb and then pass it to another player.
No mention from Johns about how many balls he dropped, and then left his team short a player when sin-binned.
I can't believe the praise for Latrine and Jimmy the misfiring Jet.
It’s like the media know he’s mentally fragile so they can’t call him out for playing poorly.
Look what happened last week when Hannah Hollis asked some innocent questions, Bennett shot her down and it was quickly “move on nothing to see here”.
If Teddy or Turbo made the errors Latrell did last night they’d be called out as letting their team down but not Latrell.
They were simple, poor errors that an elite player shouldn’t make, you can forgive one but not that many.
He’s playing frustrated and it shows, things just aren’t happening for him....the sin bin topped it off, it was a stupid play after a good tackle.

And Penrith have run into this problem in the past I believe. DCE is the Australian half for a reason.
Lets be honest he is only the Australian and qld half because all the others retired. He's the only option...
Ben hunt yeah nah.. dont be surprised to see cleary take dces spot in Australia squad soon. He has it all. He is the player dce used to be back in 2013.. always in the game upto his eye balls. Constantly scheming and probing. Hes tough he runs the ball his kicking game short long and tactical are amongst the best in the league. He kicks goals and field goals. Most importantly he WINS GAMES. dce can be all this and more but he isnt... old mate @40 years an eagle is right we need blake green or someone like cleary to partner chez

No surprise, but how about Wane Bennett’s presser? Strange behaviour.
Along with the game, I’d be dirty if I were a Souths fan.
It’d be mostly them who’d be tuning in to hear the old chap’s post- mortem of the match.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9