NON Manly games [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was a big Brian Kelly supporter when he was here. The kid has some magic dust in his pocket but I have to say DES was spot on letting him go. He can't seem to get the idea of defence in his head and the dumb things he comes up with sometimes begger belief.

Good call Boss.....

Game over 30 -12 loss What a Disgrace . I wonder what Trent Barrett excuses Seibold will come up with in the press conference

I was a big Brian Kelly supporter when he was here. The kid has some magic dust in his pocket but I have to say DES was spot on letting him go. He can't seem to get the idea of defence in his head and the dumb things he comes up with sometimes begger belief.

Good call Boss.....
He is remarkably stupid and lazy. Did you see his effort for the broncs grubber try? He turned looked and half assed an effort to chase. Glad he left

The Broncs have got realise that stealing the ball is a party trick not a game plan. Siebold walked out of the box with 5 minutes to go

Broncos fans have to pay to see this rubbish now.

Something rotten in the state of Brisbane. Ponies don't look interested. Seibold will be looking for a new job if the Warriors knock them off next week.

The Broncos are playing like a Trent Barrett coached team . A team with lost souls , no passion and no idea . Seibold like Trent is no head coach .
Yet we struggled to beat them at full strength. I fear we'll be heading south on the table and quickly too without the half of our backline that actually creates and scores tries.

Holbrook has found the secret. Keep Cartwright off the park.
That must’ve been some kind of spray from Oates.
Lisone and Corey Thompson have added some much needed class to the tits. Good on ‘em.

Yet we struggled to beat them at full strength. I fear we'll be heading south on the table and quickly too without the half of our backline that actually creates and scores tries.
Mate dont you know this man?
Screenshot_20200621-184954_Google.jpg

He is remarkably stupid and lazy. Did you see his effort for the broncs grubber try? He turned looked and half assed an effort to chase. Glad he left
Yeah, Hodges called him out for giving up on the play. And rightly so.
That ridiculous chip and chase he tried on the fourth tackle, was what got Brisbane their first points.

We took then lightly gave them a 18 point head start and then when we put our foot on the paddle we cruised a win over them with 20 unanswered points

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7