Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah in the slomo replay they showed you could see his left foot was bent more than 90 degrees the wrong way, I reckon it's a really bad ankle break.

Looked similar to what Dylan Walker did in the 2017 PM's XIII game. Broken and dislocated.

I'd say that's his year done and dusted. He'll end up having surgery on that one.

Tonight showed what sort of person and player sCam Smith really is. I mean, he didn't even show concern for his own team mate Cameron Munster. All he was concerned about was getting a penalty and saying that they were even because the Cows scored from a forward pass.

And they reckon this a-hole is a future Immortal?

Tonight showed what sort of person and player sCam Smith really is. I mean, he didn't even show concern for his own team mate Cameron Munster. All he was concerned about was getting a penalty and saying that they were even because the Cows scored from a forward pass.

And they reckon this a-hole is a future Immortal?

Unfortunately he is unlikely to get the end to his career that he deserves - a broken neck that is ignored by the refs whilst the other team goes on to score the try that knocks Melbourne out of the finals.

Unfortunately he is unlikely to get the end to his career that he deserves - a broken neck that is ignored by the refs whilst the other team goes on to score the try that knocks Melbourne out of the finals.

In my almost 44 years since I landed here from Planet X, I have never wanted to see a sportsman or woman injured, especially seriously.

sCam Smith makes me re-think that and lets just say that if something like what happened tonight to Macdonald happened to him and it ended his career on a sour note.....I wouldn't be upset about it.

Wow.

Just had a read of the match report on the NRL website about tonight's game from Townsville and almost the whole thing was about Smith and how he should be crowned King of the Universe (apparently he was the only one playing tonight). Macdonald's injury and Paul Green's reaction in the post match presser was almost nothing more than a footnote at the bottom of the page.

Seriously, it sounds like his publicist wrote the bloody thing.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/12/cameron-smith-breaks-point-scoring-record-as-storm-beat-cowboys/

Not that many would of tipped the Warriors but Blake Green out for the Warriors if the Bunnies don't win then they have serious problems.

Unlikely, if scumbag scam went down the whole world would stop, the refs would be over in a flash giving him the kiss of life. It is seriously pathetic the way they pander to him

Typical Green ( Warriors) pulls out injured so I'm thinking yeah Bunnies should get up but it would seem they haven't missed a beat without him !!! It just goes to show you, you never know

Typical Green ( Warriors) pulls out injured so I'm thinking yeah Bunnies should get up but it would seem they haven't missed a beat without him !!! It just goes to show you, you never know

At 24-12 cant see the Vermin coming back!!

Probably goes to prove that almost any side can beat any side apart from Rorters / Drizzle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7