Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs ensuring Dragoons pull a big crowd next week.

I reckon Manly should push for all NRL games to split the gate income 50/50 between the two teams. Especially now everyone else will have a stadium, cheap food & free transport. Playing Manly brings in a bigger home crowd for almost all clubs, but Manly gets nothing from that.

So why aren’t the refs penalising the **** out of the Dragqueens to even up the game , yes just like they did yesterday??

So why aren’t the refs penalising the **** out of the Dragqueens to even up the game , yes just like they did yesterday??
Fark they video ref passed the offside far too quickly for my liking that try.

We will get hammyby the pinkie next week based on this

Feel sorry for you
Dogs were never in it today

Stupid, last minute change just thought there could be an upset.

Anyway doesn’t really matter as I’m largely going Bush from June to September so I’m going to have to pick about 4-5 weeks at least in advance not knowing who is on or out, so I was going backwards then anyway.

Cracking game Canberra playing well and Parra making errors but defending unbrlieveably well.

Hard to believe Parra and Canberra’s improvement this year... and throw us into that.boat too.
Raiders gone for more mobile pack, Parra added a metre eating confident winger who knows how to win and we have a coach who can actually coach.
Doesn’t take a whole lot to turn a club around with some canny moves.

So much more interesting seeing some different sides sharing the limelight.

Last edited:
I think of all the things, bar a gaol sentence, Fergo needed before tonight's game was another broken hooter.
Now looks like he's got a set square stuck on his face...

Eels made errors but defended great with no ball. One lucky ricochet try included too. Canberra are the real deal as well. Those pommies have transformed them.Parra will be a tough side to beat especially out of their new home.
Outside of DCE and Tommy Gutho is streets ahead of anyone in our backline. Would love to have him back but can’t afford him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7