Non-Manly Games [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting how MCK is the hero and most people forget he has been charged with exactly the same charges as Dylan Walker.
Chee was charged with common assault on a stranger driving an Uber out in public.

Walker is on a DV charge on a woman inside her own home

The only commonality is that both are assaults :cool:

Chee is also reputedly a devout Mormon :rolleyes:

Chee was charged with common assault on a stranger driving an Uber out in public.

Walker is on a DV charge on a woman inside her own home

The only commonality is that both are assaults :cool:

Chee is also reputedly a devout Mormon :rolleyes:
The circumstances giving rise to the charged were obviously different (and facts yet to proved in court), but I thought both were charged with the same - assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault?

The circumstances giving rise to the charged were obviously different (and facts yet to proved in court), but I thought both were charged with the same - assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault?
Both would have had a myriad of charges sadly :(

Outside of the obvious issue around the halves one of Brisbane’s main issues is the pack is so one dimensional. Outside of Lodge who has a decent pass Fafita Haas Pantai Gillette etc are all good athletes with a power game but there is no real creativity.McCullough has an overused dummy and that’s it. This just puts more pressure on the 6 and 7 to come up with plays.

I think the problem with the Donkeys is that they don't have a hard-head, experienced forward leader. They have all these young, big, attacking forwards who look good when they have the ball, but as the Tugers proved if you can stay in the contest with the Donkeys you can usually out-guts them in the end. That's why I think we can beat them, and other teams that have more mentally strong forwards.
For me, if the Donkeys had someone like Joel Thompson - a true professional who never shirks in defence - they would be more successful.

Sitting in the near empty Titans Stadium.....(dont judge me, I'm desperate for some live NRL action). Even if Mudgeeraba redbacks draw a bigger crowd.

Ripper of a game. The Titans have a great forward pack, just need those halves to create some chances, peachy to learn to pass and their backs to tackle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7