Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loving the Tigers in their face attitude to South's. Going well the Tigs

This channel nine team is making watching Sunday after football a pain.
And I'm confident of a win this Saturday. A good second half against the raiders isn't worrying me, and those "better" teams we sent to the gong that lost played far better dragons teams than our boys will be up against.

This constant wankfests over teams like the Faggitohs Rorters and now Doesntmatta ****ing enrages me. I forgot Jabba the huts penny panthers too.

I'm sick of that **** woman bashing GI trying to get penalties.
Haven't seen it yet but Brohman on 2GB all but said he was a diver. Something along the lines of "tends to find the ground quickly". Nothing wrong with trying to win a penalty, but when it ends up in players (Faoso, Inu, Watmough etc) having to serve lengthy suspensions then the NRL need to look at what he is doing.
Haven't seen much of the game, but has there been any go back and play the ball calls ? Should happen every set of six for Souths if they are consistent.

Loving the Tigers in their face attitude to South's. Going well the Tigs
It doesn't really matter how well they go because the Souffs woman bashers are 30% down.
Haven't seen it yet but Brohman on 2GB all but said he was a diver. Something along the lines of "tends to find the ground quickly". Nothing wrong with trying to win a penalty, but when it ends up in players (Faoso, Inu, Watmough etc) having to serve lengthy suspensions then the NRL need to look at what he is doing.
Haven't seen much of the game, but has there been any go back and play the ball calls ? Should happen every set of six for Souths if they are consistent.
Not a one.

There's no way Tedesco's getting selected for origin after this **** performance, dropped balls and missed tackles galore

How was that a penalty? Luke just lost the ball
Is there anyone of the silvertails members who would be able to give a stat on what percentage of penalty counts Souths have won since the start of last year. Every 50% / 50% their way.
Inglis' hit on Tedesco just brushed over ??? First hit was on the head with shoulder. WTF

Is there anyone of the silvertails members who would be able to give a stat on what percentage of penalty counts Souths have won since the start of last year. Every 50% / 50% their way.
Inglis' hit on Tedesco just brushed over ??? First hit was on the head with shoulder. WTF
http://www.nrl.com/DrawResults/Statistics/ClubStatistics/tabid/10254/Default.aspx

Choose the columns PENF etc down the bottom,
Slimeballs are the Ref's petals along with the forward passing from dummy half Scumos:mad:

At least next Friday night souths or parra will lose.
I may regret this but I tipped the titans to do the knights in, I have no idea why.

It was such a pleasure to watch the Souths v Tigers game - good to see two teams who always play the ball on the mark with not one called back throughout the whole game. SO much more disciplined than us

I think we are better placed facing Saints off a victory rather than a loss; they have the monkey off their back now and won't be as desperate on Saturday night. If they were looking for their first win of the year, they might rally and win on effort in front of their home fans. It might be more of football contest now (less about pride), and we have the better footballers.

Yep..god only knows why I tipped them for an upset :banghead:
You weren't the only one... Last time I ever tip them. What an absolute rabble, I hope we don't get Sezer after watching some of the **** he served up tonight, fair dinkum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6