Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You weren't the only one... Last time I ever tip them. What an absolute rabble, I hope we don't get Sezer after watching some of the **** he served up tonight, fair dinkum

What kind of F****** S*** was that last kick that he tried? Must've tried to get kick metres for SuperCoach

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
So the "crackdown" on players "walking off the mark", was only enforced on Friday night, and seemingly only acted upon if a certain team even looked like breaching the "crackdown rules"??

Riiiiiiiiight. FMD the NRL's a bunch of fwits... Amateur frikken hour, on a daily frikken basis. Muppets.

Yeah last time I tip the titans. They really should've won that and somehow didn't. The knights were very lucky they were playing that mob today.

So the "crackdown" on players "walking off the mark", was only enforced on Friday night, and seemingly only acted upon if a certain team even looked like breaching the "crackdown rules"??

Riiiiiiiiight. FMD the NRL's a bunch of fwits... Amateur frikken hour, on a daily frikken basis. Muppets.
Forward passes dont apply to opposition teams playing Manly either apparently...

What kind of F****** S*** was that last kick that he tried? Must've tried to get kick metres for SuperCoach
The play before that one, when the Titans still had a few minutes left was equally ****, Sezer had the ball then panicked and flung a crap pass to Myles who did a ridiculous forward pass straight to the Knights

That's the type of question that should be asked in that nrl weekly round up with the ref's boss...archer. But all they do is go over video ref decisions to hear archer go...I agree, I agree, I agree....unless there's one that is a trillion percent wrong (that's right, a trillion.)

Riff v Rorters should be a good game tonight. Although Sowie's out for 4 weeks so it may end up being a cake walk:sick:

Gavet's reported as ripping his ACL in training at the Broncos - so much for blaming Brookie for all ills @:cool:

You referring to Jennings walking 3 metres off the mark in the first half ??? I could understand it if they were different refs, but FMD Cecchin, the same guy who called us twice in one set of six, is out there again. WTFFFFFFF !!!! NRL is gone, the only thing I have to work out is why I still watch it !

Gould said on friday night It was like 2 dads refereeing the under 6's they were that bad with there pedantic decisions

the walking off the mark must have been a checchin looking to checcin us.
The "catching the ball behind the inside runner" again must have been a Manly only rule, because on the Inglis try the other day a player caught it so far on the inside of another player, it was like he was wearing him as a costume

the walking off the mark must have been a checchin looking to checcin us.
The "catching the ball behind the inside runner" again must have been a Manly only rule, because on the Inglis try the other day a player caught it so far on the inside of another player, it was like he was wearing him as a costume
The South Sydney woman bashers can do anything they like without any fear. That includes walking off the mark, obstruction, bashing women, beating up bar tenders and swapping your GF ring for coke.

Also i might add to the bad refereeing how was when the the tigers asked a question the ref said go away go away but when Inglis got in his face he goes yeah ill look at it just amazes me but then again when i look to the stars that amazes me too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4