Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gould said on friday night It was like 2 dads refereeing the under 6's they were that bad with there pedantic decisions

Absolutely farcical. And it gets no better.

I don't care if they crack down on ruck rules, or any other rules for that matter...

But it MUST BE CONSISTENT!!!

Muppets

What about that no try the panthers
Again Easts get the rub of the green

That one (which was referred to the video ref) and was not rewarded was an absolute rort of the highest order. There was even a camera 10 cm from the ball!

Archer: Er yeah got that one wrong...I have no solutions so next!

That one (which was referred to the video ref) and was not rewarded was an absolute rort of the highest order. There was even a camera 10 cm from the ball!

Archer: Er yeah got that one wrong...I have no solutions so next!
Did you notice who the video refs were? Rooster Hayne and the cross eyed Bulldog. What a surprise the decision goes the way of the Roosters.

Did you notice who the video refs were? Rooster Hayne and the cross eyed Bulldog. What a surprise the decision goes the way of the Roosters.

I did mate, my thoughts exactly.

And to no ones surprise in any universe, in archer's weekly stumble-a-thon....the said he was happy with the penrith no try (as uncle politis dictated) but unhappy with the overturned decision giving matai his try (as anti manly bias dictates.)

It's truly a gift to see such stupendous incompetence on a galactic scale, weekly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6