Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol @ fox sports commentators not knowing what a differential penalty is. Questioning why they turned down a 2 point kick to take a field goal.

Yeah, I thought that was funny! Imagine what people that have never seen the game would have been thinking...

Do we just make the rules up as we go along? Hahaha!

Yo
Make that 10:p Choc looks happy at Parra, ushering the Warriors in over the D line :rofl:

Choc's first offload 14:26 gifts possession back to the Warriors
u guys had a romantic notion of Watmough. For the past 5 years or so, he has been horrendous. He had 2 good years that he was living off. No loss whatsoever...

LOL reading the 1Eyed Eels forum....the Speels fans are blaming the refs for the loss.

Then again, in one thread they're proclaiming Sandow should be the next Aussie test halfback and in another they're questioning who should partner Foran in the halves next year.

That lot don't know if they are Arthur or Martha.

Oh dear, the dragons really can't take a break. Benji knocks it on 20m out from the Raiders try line, next set Widdop kicks it out on the full

Yo

u guys had a romantic notion of Watmough. For the past 5 years or so, he has been horrendous. He had 2 good years that he was living off. No loss whatsoever...

No loss. His best years are behind him. Parra signed him for 4 years though..ouch!

I just have no idea who the saints are spending their salary cap, they lost their best player in Morris this year and in his place recruited George Rose and Heath L'Estrange. Now they've lost Merrin for next year too.

Dragons win
22-20

I think if we go down to WIN next week thinking all we have to do is turn up and the 2 points is ours dragons will be hard to beat down there

We don't beat the Goons next week then we wil be in that battle for the spoon.
Well we don't have a great record against the goons but I'm supremely confident we'll do them in comfortably. I'm actually very happy they beat the raiders, hopefully they won't be as desperate next weekend. We should get killer back and maybe Lawrence. Hope Matai is good to play though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6