Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Yes, they haven't wallowed in the injuries excuses, just got the job done. But then they do have a good coach.

Yep ... winning one of their past 5 games is really getting on with it ........ nice to see you apply different standards to non Manly coaches.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Its not only the cows attitude that are making them competitive but they also have players filling in that are very capable . The sad reality is that Brown or Kelly would not make the under strength Cowboy team .
View attachment 6393
Your anti-Brown and anti-Kelly posts have well and truly reached spam proportions, there's nothing there you haven't posted a hundred times before.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But the immortal hand picked them, signed them up on long contracts, are you saying he failed
The immortal and the coach work together in bringing players to the club . Brown had affiliations with Trent at Penrith so Brown is Trent's baby .
With Kelly he was signed as a promising young player and Bozo enticed him with the opportunity to join the club. As you and I and Bozo knows contracts don't mean a thing if things don't work out between the club and the player .
This is why he has spring clean outs
Your answer feathered friend .....
BOZO NEVER FAILS--- PEOPLE FAIL BOZO
AND BOZO ALWAYS HAS THE LAST LAUGH !!!
r0_77_3872_2263_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Almost at the point of being diagnosable.
Hi Woodsie and @SeaEagleRock8 , I hope your having a nice day .
Each week as passionate supporters we try and go to see our beloved Sea eagles live or try and watch the game on tv
Then we have this fabulous forum to express our views on our teams performances and diagnose our players efforts
When I stop seeing Brown and Kelly doing our proud maroon and white colours a disservice I will stop expressing my frustration as a loyal and financial member of our club
Have a nice day and give my regards to the Brown and Kelly fan club

Love Bozo :)
WwDa_FY-_400x400.jpg

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Hi Woodsie , I hope your having a nice day .
Each week as passionate supporters we try and go to see our beloved Sea eagles live or try and watch the game on tv
Then we have this fabulous forum to express our views on our teams performances and diagnose our players efforts
When I stop seeing Brown and Kelly doing our proud maroon and white colours a disservice I will stop expressing my frustration as a loyal and financial member of our club
Have a nice day and give my regards to the Brown and Kelly fan club

Love Bozo :)
View attachment 6395

I am having a wonderful day (apart from morning coffee with the arrseehole bulldogs fan that thinks he's my mate) ..... thank you. I sincerely hope you are also well.

Feel free to post as many anti-Brown & Kelly posts in as many different threads as you wish ... regardless of how tenuous the connection is, it is clearly your right as a financial member.

However, I am not certain that simply because a player fails to meet your standard of superstardom that he is doing the jersey a "disservice" and is then deserving of continuous and relentless bagging and ridicule.

Maybe I am just an old softie and think anybody running out in a Manly jersey, putting their body on the line and having a go is ... if not deserving of selection every week ... certainly deserving of my support.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I am having a wonderful day (apart from morning coffee with the arrseehole bulldogs fan that thinks he's my mate) ..... thank you. I sincerely hope you are also well.

Feel free to post as many anti-Brown & Kelly posts in as many different threads as you wish ... regardless of how tenuous the connection is, it is clearly your right as a financial member.

However, I am not certain that simply because a player fails to meet your standard of superstardom that he is doing the jersey a "disservice" and is then deserving of continuous and relentless bagging and ridicule.

Maybe I am just an old softie and think anybody running out in a Manly jersey, putting their body on the line and having a go is ... if not deserving of selection every week ... certainly deserving of my support.
You sound like a good man Woodsie and we will agree to disagree on this one as I don't have a soft spot for players that are responsible for our teams demise and if these players are continuously picked and continually poorly perform I will continue to express my view
I am not a North Sydney supporter where I am used to accepting mediocre play . I am a proud Manly supporter who is used to the sweet Sea eagle success
Have a great day feathered friend !!! :)
have-a-great-day-052.jpg

Yes, they haven't wallowed in the injuries excuses, just got the job done. But then they do have a good coach.
I agree. Also, they've got a champion leader and motivator in Thurston whose never give up attitude and passion would certainly have rubbed off on the rest of the team.

I hope you all the just sent the Brent kite special off the kickoff that the dogs just did Desmond stealing our plays or maybe it was his either way I don't know why teams and do it more often

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Putrid start by the bunnies. Cody Walker having a Barry Crocker with a pathetic arm fling in a covering tackle followed up by a dropped bomb with little pressure. Both inept efforts lead to Storm tries.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Hahaha, how did the bunnies get away with that second effort. Oh wait... the grossly inept Perenara. lol

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
They are lightyears ahead of the competition this year. It really is the Storms premiership to lose.
Reminds me a little of our 95 season where we were so dominant through the season (along with Raiders)... and look how that ended. So, you just never know when it comes to finals, but absolutely, it's the Storm's to lose

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18