Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Five

Thursday, Aug 24 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Eels Suncorp Stadium (NINE+FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosEels

Friday, Aug 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Knights GIO Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 6:00pm #NRLRaidersKnights

Tigers vs. Cowboys Campbelltown Stadium (NINE+FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLTigersCowboys

Saturday, Aug 26 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Bulldogs CBus Super Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLTitansBulldogs

Storm vs. Rabbitohs AAMI Park (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLStormSouths

Sharks vs. Roosters Southern Cross Group Stadium (FOX+NINE) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSharksRoosters

Sunday, Aug 27 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Sea Eagles Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 4:00pm #NRLWarriorsManly

Panthers vs. Dragons Pepper Stadium (NINE+FOX) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLPanthersDragons

Been raining all day in Brizvegas, so maybe a slippery track, not raining now ( storm fronts have moved offshore).

That may well even things up!

Gus also picked us to beat the Tigpies and Dogs and how did that turn out?

Seriously though, I hate Brisbane but I hate doesn't-matta even more. I hope this is a home town hammering tonight.

I hate parramatta more than I thought I could hate anything.
And there is just some cockiness about the p*cks that makes it even worse.
Don't like the donks either but I'm going for them tonight.
See pure luck try yet again.
Go broncos

WTF was Adam Blair thinking trying to do an offload there less than 20 seconds into the game?

And we thought Darcy Lussick can do some dome things.

go parra! beat the corrupt NRL.
Get ready for a tonne of peanties to the boncos.

I wonder if Brisbane have found their bogey side? We have St Merge, they seem to have doesn't-matta.....

Blair will look for a dumb payback and get suspended with any luck :p

Great Semi scores , left Jimmy the Jet for dead :cool:

Hope Manly are taking notes on intensity :wait:

7minutes in the Spoon's predictable head knock replacement.
What a f*cking rort.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10