Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Woods would be insane to go to the dogs now.
Big $ yes but if he can get a deal out of the tigers I'd use the dogs disarray to get out that deal.

D

Deleted member 26876

It seems very likely that we'll be playing the Panthers in week 1 of the finals if we can recover. I like the sound of that, vs them two weeks straight, hurt their fans with two straight wins and we move on to face hopefully parramatta

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tigers playing like a top 8 side, doing a bit of a job on the Girls tonight ( although still the second half to go).

Even Sharon has had a go!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Look on the bright side, if it's handed to the slime that means the filthy cheating purple scum won't win it and that brings a very big smile to my face.

TBH if Manly can't win I don't care who does.....so long as its neither of those two.

Unfortunately though I think Melbourne are the only team that can beat Melbourne right now.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Cows looked gone, now they are about to hit the front.

Feldt's try came out of nowhere. Cleary wouldn't be happy with his players lack of urgency on the chase there.

The cows have to be commended for their efforts. It shows that pride, heart, and passion doesn't go unrewarded. Despite losing their previous 4 games they've actually been playing like their season is on the line every game. Let's hope our boys spark up and prove us doubters wrong!

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All week I have been saying this dragons are specials on Sunday to beat the panthers, If we get beat we will be ninth.

Panthers won't do us any favours on Sunday.

All to play for come Sunday, come on boys let's prove of the thus website giving up on you wrong.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All week I have been saying this dragons are specials on Sunday to beat the panthers, If we get beat we will be ninth.

Panthers won't do us any favours on Sunday.

All to play for come Sunday, come on boys let's prove of the thus website giving up on you wrong.
Panthers might not do us any favours but they will want to win for themselves as top 4 is potentially up for grabs if they win :nod:

Meanwhile, yes we're playing for our season on Sunday. Fire up Manly!! :clap:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Pffft our season went out the door 6 weeks ago. Playing for pride now which they seem to have little of.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
The cows have to be commended for their efforts. It shows that pride, heart, and passion doesn't go unrewarded. Despite losing their previous 4 games they've actually been playing like their season is on the line every game. Let's hope our boys spark up and prove us doubters wrong!
Yes, they haven't wallowed in the injuries excuses, just got the job done. But then they do have a good coach.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We're a long way from the cows attitude wise unfortunately. Cmon Manly fire up against those kiwis. Losing to the dogs was embarrassing, losing to the warriors would just be hilarious
Its not only the cows attitude that are making them competitive but they also have players filling in that are very capable . The sad reality is that Brown or Kelly would not make the under strength Cowboy team .
4254ad6d4d1e0c8b78a860aa9262a569.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16