Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

killerspud

Reserve Grader
Typical slime win if it finishes this way, manage to get the donks on a bad night and win ugly, my frustration stems from the fact that the slime are NOT a good side....is it my hate for them that doesn't allow me to see something more?
Are they genuine premiership contenders?? Thoughts?

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The rules change every week!
How is that a try?

Knock on, forward pass ................call it either or both!!!
You missed Semi's first try from a tap forward in the air.:cool:

Seems to be Parra's night :nod:

Brons have knocked on more tonight than they have all year :confused:

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Typical slime win if it finishes this way, manage to get the donks on a bad night and win ugly, my frustration stems from the fact that the slime are NOT a good side....is it my hate for them that doesn't allow me to see something more?
Are they genuine premiership contenders?? Thoughts?
They will give this a shake...twice the broncos now in 5 weeks...I hate it but they are playing good footy

D

Deleted member 26876

I'm pissed that the NRL allows the eels to cheat the interchange through constant HIA's for poke's in the eyes, leg injuries etc. It's unbelievable to think they would be allowed to continue this tactic, and geez if they are seen using it in the finals I would absolutely explode, whether they are winning or getting thumped

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I'm pissed that the NRL allows the eels to cheat the interchange through constant HIA's for poke's in the eyes, leg injuries etc. It's unbelievable to think they would be allowed to continue this tactic, and geez if they are seen using it in the finals I would absolutely explode, whether they are winning or getting thumped
They all bleed it. Last week the Bulldogs winger got KO'd, got up scored a try, then went off

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
You missed Semi's first try from a tap forward in the air.:cool:

Seems to be Parra's night :nod:

Brons have knocked on more tonight than they have all year :confused:
And broncos missed tackles and non attempts.
Some VERY uncharacteristic happenings.
Like a try from gower !!

D

Deleted member 24974

I'm shocked the NRL has not given the Broncos every possible advantage they have given them through out the season: Maybe Parra is the NRL darlings.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12