NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you reckon Mary is proud of the way Stmerge stood up for him tonight or pissed off that it took his sacking to get them to have a dig?
My thought at the end too. If he wasn’t such a nice guy I reckon he would’ve kicked them all up the arse as they came into the change rooms.

It hurts typing this because I’m going to give a huge wrap to a Parra player....Nathan Brown. He’s a wrecking ball, tackle buster, and turns momentum when they really need it. Reminds me of Choc in his prime.
Oh please......he’ll never come close to Choc!!! Overrated twat & a grub!

So that's the slime at full strength, no injuries. Hahaha same again worms. They're starting to display their true form now.

True... does an off field indiscretion rule him ineligible?

Not quite... If there is only 1 suspension then 3 Dally M points are deducted for each week of suspension.

If he was suspended for two separate incidents in a season, then he would be ineligible

Big day of footy for Manly fans today! Go Titans, Cowboys and Broncs! It might be the only day I will be a full on Qld supporter.
If sharks and rabbits win this week and we dont things are going to get real difficult... early on we had an 'easy' run home but our next 4 games are against teams fighting to make the 8 or get the minor premiership, we already lost once to Warriors and Titans were competitive against Rorters and Penrith... hopefully we can bank the bulldogs game at least...

If sharks and rabbits win this week and we dont things are going to get real difficult... early on we had an 'easy' run home but our next 4 games are against teams fighting to make the 8 or get the minor premiership, we already lost once to Warriors and Titans were competitive against Rorters and Penrith... hopefully we can bank the bulldogs game at least...
We need to turn a corner starting tomorrow. I have a feeling the sharks will fade and Souths ain’t anything special. I’m actually more worried about our games v dogs, titans and co like warriors last week. We will prob beat knights/Souths or both but lose to the lesser sides. What will kill us is our s*#%house f/a.

We need to turn a corner starting tomorrow. I have a feeling the sharks will fade and Souths ain’t anything special. I’m actually more worried about our games v dogs, titans and co like warriors last week. We will prob beat knights/Souths or both but lose to the lesser sides. What will kill us is our s*#%house f/a.
we get beat tomorrow
as u said i think we ambush souths next week
storm probably get beat
and win 2/4 games as u said we will drop 2 games we shouldn't

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4