NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I heard of the verbal stoush between he & Johnson afterwards, Proctor was saying Johnson was choking him, so I think he meant Johnson's arm was squashed against his nose so he couldnt breathe, hence he opened his mouth to get oxygen in.

If Johnson is applying pressure to his mouth, then if Proctor opens his mouth, the arm goes further in... but if he closes his mouth it's a bite

Lose-lose

If Johnson is applying pressure to his mouth, then if Proctor opens his mouth, the arm goes further in... but if he closes his mouth it's a bite

Lose-lose

Agree, but say if Johnson wrapped his hand around Proctor's mouth & pinched his nostrils shut, reflex action is to open mouth for air.

That's what it looked like to me but with the inside of Johnson's forearm instead of his hand.

Yep, he started appealing immediately & Perenara stopped play on the next tackle to check with the touchie & bunker, then penalised Titans & walked Proctor.
Cheers, I walked back into room just as they were all arguing in the middle of the field. Missed the couple of tackles leading up to it. So was there an obvious mark on Johnsons arm ??

Makes you wonder about Hetheringtons tackle on Marty last week, seriously could of killed him. Sin Bin only.
I was watching this match the whole street could of heard me screaming what about Marty.

seriously Marty’s was way worse an impact and jack only gets 10 in the bin.

i bet you anything this was nrl trying to save face from last week.

yes if proven a bite is not a good look but come on that decision last week was absolutely a shocker.

Cheers, I walked back into room just as they were all arguing in the middle of the field. Missed the couple of tackles leading up to it. So was there an obvious mark on Johnsons arm ??

I dunno, he pointed to his forearm when appealing to the ref but Perenara didnt seem to look too closely at it, he just reacted to the accusation.

I didn't see one... as far as I could tell the bunker just looked at a replay, called it a bite and that was it... Sent off and probably a 6-12 week suspension.

I didn't see one... as far as I could tell the bunker just looked at a replay, called it a bite and that was it... Sent off and probably a 6-12 week suspension.
20200815_162525.jpg

Good on you Johnson. Great man!
These filthy fox dogs dont stop do they. Seedy scumbags. That fat bitch vonnie, why is she even there
Agree mate.....I can’t stand her. The funny thing is she’s still going on about it. She’s an idiot of the highest order! As for Cronk is there a bigger Gronk commentator than him? Also does anyone find Ginnane annoying? Fvck me the man has nfi about rugby league!

A still photo can be used to frame anything... Remember when Josh Starling got suspended for an eye gouge after Buzz put a photo in his DT article?

No one said anything about that one during or after the game... it was only after the photo and article was published that a charge was forthcoming.

This incident looked unfortunate more than anything, the way Proctor and Johnson were acting after the match made it look like no ill will at all. Won't save him from the judiciary though.

It's like the racial abuse incident in last night's game - they all wouldn't shut up about it.

They were the ones who kept raising the profile of the incident at the time it occurred, at halftime, after the match, etc.

Sure, it's an ugly thing & needs to be stamped out, but to be so lacking in self awareness & the irony in continually saying that it was terrible that Penrith's club record of 12 wins on the trot had to be overshadowed by such an ugly incident beggars belief.

A still photo can be used to frame anything... Remember when Josh Starling got suspended for an eye gouge after Buzz put a photo in his DT article?

No one said anything about that one during or after the game... it was only after the photo and article was published that a charge was forthcoming.

This incident looked unfortunate more than anything, the way Proctor and Johnson were acting after the match made it look like no ill will at all. Won't save him from the judiciary though.
Shall i upload the video?

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9