NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sup... (Widdup?)

Dragons v Roosters
Rabbitohs v Broncos
storm v Bulldogs
Knights v Wests Tigers
Panthers v Raiders
Titans v Cowboys
Sharks v Eels

And the winner is.....

Eggs Benedict!

woot...

Blake 'show me the money' Green is off to the Knights to link up with his apparently BFF of all time that we never knew about... Mitchell "Daddy tells me where to sign as he's so full of integrity" Pearce.

Also

South Sydney back-rower Jaydn Su'A will miss this week's clash with his former club the Broncos after unsuccessfully defending a dangerous contact charge at the NRL judiciary on Tuesday night.

Dragons coach drops Cory Norman

The Canberra Raiders have announced that Kurt Baptiste will rejoin the club on a short-term contract for the rest of 2020.

South Sydney having re-signed centre/winger Campbell Graham on a three-year extension, keeping him at the club through to the end of the 2024 season.

North Queensland have agreed to contract extensions with forward trio Mitch Dunn, Francis Molo and Emry Pere.

Michael Morgan
is fit and ready to play the Gold Coast Titans on Sunday but the imminent birth of his first child may result in a double-date.

Morgan, who has been on the way back from shoulder surgery, has been named at halfback for the Cowboys in what will be his first game since round two.

sCam smith is now allowed to play in a small car to protect his shoulder and 'for services to the game'

Uncle Nick has demanded similar treatment and all players will be inside an Abrams M1A2 Tank.

Dragons coach Paul McGregor has dropped under performing five-eighth Corey Norman from his squad for Thursday’s clash with the Roosters.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports the club has grown frustrated with Norman’s performances but it was specifically last week’s loss to the Rabbitohs that forced McGregor’s hand.

South Sydney’s Adam Reynolds left the field injured in the opening 10 minutes of the game, leaving an opportunity to attack the Rabbitohs’ right edge. But instead the Dragons blew a 16-nil lead to go on and lose the game 32-24 and failed to attack the under strength right edge.

UPDATE: Dragons star Paul Vaughan is likely to be stood down for tonight's clash with the Roosters after being caught in an Illawarra cafe this morning.

Vaughan has admitted to Nine News that he was at the cafe, although he denies using a false name to escape detection.

Uncle nick called for a total forfeit but the refs assured him it would be business as usual.

P.S. My gawd.... I just don't get how these idiots don't get it. fmd. It just shows the danger when leaving the family brain cell with the dog.

harry grant out for 3-4 weeks for those who have him in supercoach. Hopefully he misses our game in 4 weeks v tigers because he is a good player. Hopefully smith misses our game as well. Fingers crossed

I swear anass-ta commentates every roosters game. He just sits there knowing they are cheating dogs and he just laps it up. Gets paid to root for his team with the best view in the house... life is good

I find it amazing that Illawarra keep losing when they have so many players I'd love to have at Manly, such as McInnes, Sims, Frizell, Lomax and Dufty. Their supporting players are pretty good also, and the team almost always beats us.
I don't understand how they couldn't beat that reserve grade Easts outfit last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2