NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ponga is going to shred us next week if Elliot is at the back. Blake green a handy asset. Would of been good for dce guess you'll all have to settle for foran when his deal is announced
Are the rumours correct with Foran??

Not very fair on Walker after he took the salary cut too get swapped out for Foran, I thought Walker was showing good loyalty to the club with his 2 year deal.

Surely Manly would be better served keeping the grass shorter like the playing field at the Knights. We struggle in slow, wet grds and excell when we are at least move the ball a little and get a few off loads. We already have slow Parker, Elliot, Jorge who look even slower at Brookvale. Also think Siro and especially AFB look slower and pedestrian on a heavy track. Would like Manly to keep the grass shorter and quicken up the surface

Yep.@:(
Still good mates with Cade Cust, I think.
He left during the cleanout that Barrett and Bozo did in 16. That 15 Holden Cup team legacy was pretty much squandered. Tommy Turbo was of course retained. Guys like Ramien, Garner, Hynes and Liam Knight are all regular first graders at their current clubs.

Our club must ensure that we do not squander the legacy of the team that won the Holden cup in 17!! This is our future!!!

Good thing Kikau didn't bother playing last week. We could have lost by 60 if he'd bothered to turn up.

This Penrith team is outrageous. 20+ lead at half time again - Their defence is brilliant and their attack is relentless. Clearly the team to beat.
They are awesome to watch, the energy and line speed in defence is great.

We could learn from how the panthers have developed their juniors into first graders.

We can get to Panthers level in a year if we blood our young talent and our other Superstars can stay on the field.

They look good Panthers. Team to beat

Api is good, just can't pass for ****.

Fainu is better so we would have been fine of he were fit and not in trouble with the law.
Faniu is a gun, totally outplayed API last year. Let's hope he gets off.

API is playing with an outrageous pack at the moment. All fit and strong and making plenty of metres.

Faniu is a gun, totally outplayed API last year. Let's hope he gets off.

API is playing with an outrageous pack at the moment. All fit and strong and making plenty of metres.
Penrith are good across the park , bunch of young blokes having a real crack.

They have attitude , in spades.

If they stay fit they’ll be hard to beat but don’t write off the Storm or the Roosters yet.

I’m picking the Eels to implode but they are obviously the 4th side.

The rest , tell em their dreamin!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6