NON-Manly games: [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans got shafted on their try. If a penalty try, which it would have been if the titans player didn’t ground the ball, shot from right in front. Instead, the try is awarded towards the sideline and they miss the conversion.

So the commentators making excuses for the rorters having so many top players out injured. So in reality the team that's out there now would be salary cap compliant and their players on the sidelines would be another nrl team.

I think you're right. He'd look fantastic in maroon and white. If the Bongos keep going like busted's, who knows ? We may have another go at him.
He is a gun. Parker just doesn't excite you. Just an avg player, good defence but not very threatening with the ball.

Our sport is far too painful to watch with the refereeing. It can’t be a coincidence that it is always the same teams that benefit. No wonder viewership is down, everyone turns it off 20 minutes in when they see it’s another sham

There are some dumb outcomes in this game. I’d always rather a penalty try than be down to 12 men but there is such a disparity in outcome for what is essentially the same infringement.

I'm sick to death of watching this bunch of cheating c*nts getting leg up decisions constantly week after week. The nrl is being reduced to a rubbish league run by a few for their own benefit. VLandys better get his sht together and bring a leash to these fukers before the whole league becomes a 2nd rate joke.

It's only 10-6 Roosters at half time so V'landys will rush off and change some arbitrary rule so sbw can play in the second half claiming anyone saying it is unfair is simply only saying that because it is the roosters and that rules should be broken to benefit the roosters game in general.

The Bunker is on the take. Everything has gone Easts way.
Easts need reinforcements. Quick Uncle Nick, get Scomo on the phone. Money Bill has done enough time in quarantine. It's OK with PV to get him on the field next week because, you know, rules are meant to be broken.
And, of course, everybody loves Money Bill....

Ash Taylor is gun shy. He just won't run the ball.
Anybody would be better then him. The Titans are just picking him because he is so expensive.

Titans got shafted on their try. If a penalty try, which it would have been if the titans player didn’t ground the ball, shot from right in front. Instead, the try is awarded towards the sideline and they miss the conversion.
Penalty try and 8 point try are 2 different things. You are correct that if they didn't ground the ball it may well have been a penalty try but 8 point try is for foul play (high shot, knees in the back or alike).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8