Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Have you seen our backline play this year mate ?
No , but the backline they are running through like butter through a knife tonight put 50 on us in Rd 26 last year. Oates scores 4 tries and made about 1000 metres. And now no Walker.I hope you are right Bozo but you won’t be. Their 2 to 6 are elite footballers. Every one of them.

No , but the backline they are running through like butter through a knife put 50 on us in Rd 26. Oates scores 4 tries and made about 1000 metres. I hope you are right Bozo but you won’t be.

You are stuck in 2018 . Its 2019 mate .

No Bozo. I love your attitude but I’m a pragmatist. Their backline is just so much better. Faster , more powerful and more experienced. Simply better. Good news is they are better than almost every other team too.

No Bozo. I love your attitude but I’m a pragmatist. Their backline is just so much better. Faster , more powerful and more experienced. Simply better. Good news is they are better than almost every other team too.
Yes I do realise @BOZO that we haven’t seen our back line play yet but blind Freddy could tell you that the Storms set are light years ahead of ours , Turbo aside.

I repeat, they’ll murder us!!

Good news is anything can happen on any day.

Lets see how our boys perform THIS SEASON against the Tigers before we fairly evaluate them . That is the most sensible thing to do .
Comparing our players to last season that under performed and played with little confidence is not a fair comparison to a new year under a new coach
We also have Tom Torbo , Hoppa , and Hopefully Walker to come into our back line .

Yes I do realise @BOZO that we haven’t seen our back line play yet but blind Freddy could tell you that the Storms set are light years ahead of ours , Turbo aside.

I repeat, they’ll murder us!!

How come they could not murder our wooden spoon team last season ?

If we are capable of beating them last season I am sure we can do it again this season with a better coached team

Think about it feathered friend

This could be one for the record books.

Brisbane have never been held scoreless in the opening round of a season in their history.

How come they could not murder our wooden spoon team last season ?

If we are capable of beating them last season I am sure we can do it again this season with a better coached team

Think about it feathered friend

Love your enthusiasm mate and agree, let’s see.

This could be one for the record books.

Brisbane have never been held scoreless in the opening round of a season in their history.

Can you imagine if the Storm coach and players thought the same thing ?

Can you imagine if the Storm coach and players thought , Jeez Look at the Broncos back line and their massive young pack , How on earth are we going to beat them up there ?

Bellamy would have said to his men , Go out there and show them what you are made off , And they did .

A great coach sends his team on to the field and shows them ways they can defeat the opposition as every team is beatable .

A great coach does not get a list of the oppositions team and says to his players , Have you seen their line up ? there too big , lets just go home .

Leaked footage of Wayne Bennett tuning into the Broncos game

699CAA3D-4890-4D9C-B171-19B808119526.jpeg

Easy to do when you're allowed 3 and 4 in a tackle to wrestle, grapple, chicken wing and then lay all over. Nothings changed. Bellyache and Scam still have the refs sht scared to penalise them.
No excuses mate . If your good enough you will win the game in the end

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10