Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When are the excuses going to stop? I hate the storm and I'm no fan of some of the tactics Bellamy has employed but the fact is he is a great coach. All I have read was wait to the big 4 are gone well alter,inglis,cronk all gone yet he still fronts up with a team that competes every bloody week.

Name 1 superstar or even top grade first grader that they bought this season? if you look at the squad it is develpoed by them or some journey men. I get it it's easy to hate every one who is succesful but just maybe,just occasionally we should have a look and question if we as a club are doing our best.
Im sure all the internationals help and current origin players but you cant deny they keep producing great players. They obviously have a great system. Even this brandon smith hes a gun same a s hughes and croft to a lesser extent. Ill say this they can still be exposed a tough grinding game would expose there younger players that fb is small.. kick to the corner or put it up and absolutely smash him like the manly players under des used to do.. turn defense into attack. Run big boppers at croft all night get a 1 on 1 with a forward etc. Roosters still the team to beat. Them and there mighty sombrero

A lot of what the storm built and learnt were in the cheating years and there are plenty of cheats still there simple as that.

and as stated Bellamy failed 3 times to get NSW up

Scumos strength is having sCam coaching on the field.

We had Killer calming the panic when Manly fell behind on the scoreboard during games.

That's what Bellamy has at the Scumos but didn't have at the NSW Blues :nod:

When are the excuses going to stop? I hate the storm and I'm no fan of some of the tactics Bellamy has employed but the fact is he is a great coach. All I have read was wait to the big 4 are gone well alter,inglis,cronk all gone yet he still fronts up with a team that competes every bloody week.

Name 1 superstar or even top grade first grader that they bought this season? if you look at the squad it is develpoed by them or some journey men. I get it it's easy to hate every one who is succesful but just maybe,just occasionally we should have a look and question if we as a club are doing our best.
Complete and utter BS. bellamy and his band of cheating pricks have continued to benefit from the reputation they built on cheating. add to that the extra dollars they get from TPA's and they get journeymen going there for a pittance and the best up and coming juniors choosing them DIRECTLY as a result of their reputation built on cheating. bellamy is a focking myth and the only thing that would change my mind on that would be if he went to doesn'tmatta and made them instant world beaters. The filthy POS is incapable of playing within the rules and if he was ever forced to would win absolutely focking nothing. He has no understanding of sportsmanship or the spirit of the game. Everything about this bloke stinks like a pile of steaming shiit and don't get me started on 2 contracts scam.

Yes the same old excuses trotted out anybody who manages any form of sucess (over a long period of time) are cheats except for us, oh that's right we were caught cheating also. But we all no we didn't do anything wrong and the big bad nrl are against us. Feels good with the colored glasses of occasionaly guy's, just saying.

I'm looking forward to seeing the state of the SCG for tonight's match. I wonder if they will play the reserves there?
There is rain forecast and it would be a further indictment of the 'big stadium' policy if the SCG was unfit for such an eagerly-awaited match.
I'll also wager that the surface of Leichhardt Oval is a picture, even if there is rain. Not that anybody in authority will listen that suburban ovals are where most fans want to watch RL matches.

Don't pull a muscle! ;)
zKI9T.gif
I must confess . That is so , so funny lol

Don't get me wrong here, but I'm hearing a lot of talk (OK, reading is more to the point) here that Melbourne have done well with their system of Qld and Kiwi players blah blah blah. But the question I ask is that after 21 years in the NRL, doesn't anyone think its about time that they started to have pathways set up in Melbourne and Victoria rather than being spoon fed Qld juniors?

In those 21 years I think they have had what, 2 Melbourne born players play first grade for them?

Of course, we know that the NRL will hold off on that for as long as possible because if the Storm had to rely on local juniors for the bulk of their team, they'd end up with more spoons than the Worms. And that, having the Storm unsuccessful in the heart of AFL territory, is bad for business.

Yes the same old excuses trotted out anybody who manages any form of sucess (over a long period of time) are cheats except for us, oh that's right we were caught cheating also. But we all no we didn't do anything wrong and the big bad nrl are against us. Feels good with the colored glasses of occasionaly guy's, just saying.

Can you please explain how anything we did was comparable to the Storm, who systematically cheated the cap by at least $3.8 million over 5 years (when the Salary cap was approximately $4m per season), by running 2 sets of books.

No really, I would like to know.

you cant deny they keep producing great players. They obviously have a great system. Even this brandon smith hes a gun same a s hughes and croft to a lesser extent
They keep stacking their juniors with top young talent. Smith is a real gun, but it's not as though they made him what he is... Wiki:

"Smith played for the North Queensland Cowboys in the National Youth Competition for two seasons.[5] In May 2016, he played for the Junior Kiwis against the Junior Kangaroos.[6] In September 2016, he was named at hooker in the Team of the Year.[7] He signed a 3-year contract with the Melbourne Storm in the following month.[8]"

Looks like that with all of Cronulla's money problems lately, the players couldn't afford to go to the barber so they gave each other cuts with those cheap arse clippers you can buy at Cheap As Chips.....but the batteries died half way through @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6