Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching how the game is being refereed and I can’t get the saying, “consistency is overrated” out of my head...

Hahaha dugan looks like they found him outside the stadium.. hes had a bettet 2nd half.. shame he bombed that try

Also lodge rarely hits the line. He passed very often last night.
Yeah,he also played too many minutes,even though Flegler is a rookie he should have spent more time out there.He looks good,good aggression and loved the old school way he punishes backs looking for easy metres in the middle....

Just watching the end of the Cowboys/Dragons match. Dragons score a try, Cowboys fullback complains he was taken out by the ref. Commentators: nothing to see here, that's just rugby league. So why were we denied a try when it happened to us? I guess consistency really is overrated.

Taumalolo......300 running metres. That bust up the middle to set that try up. Crazy speed off the mark for such a big bloke. Pleausure to watch

James Maloney may be considered one of the elite halves, but damn he can make some dumb decisions sometimes.

They got lucky the ball was lost in the act of scoring.

However, RCG is being penalised for that shot on Moses in the act of kicking which I thought was an OK hit. And it hurts badly as Jennings scores.

Games over now. 18-12 kick to come with about 3 minutes left. Even Penrith can't get out of this.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2